Anonymous Message to Watchtower

by jwleaks 343 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• jwleaks
    jwleaks

http://www.bit.ly/jwleaks-anonymous

Hello Citizens of the world. We are Anonymous.

Dear brothers and sisters,

Now is the time to open your eyes and expose the truth!

Operation Pedo Chat has commenced with a great deal of success and enthusiasm to protect the innocent from these disgusting pedophiles that roam the internet. While this war on internet Pedophilia has only just begun, more cries for help has gained the attention of Anonymous. A cult under the umbrella of Jehovah's Witnesses has 23,000 plus pedophiles names and their offenses on this list within Watchtower Head quarters which is not available to the public. The Watchtower headquarters is located at 100 Watchtower Drive, Patterson, New York, 12563. Jehovah's Witnesses official website is www.watchtower.org When a Jehovah's Witness is faced with being victim to a pedophile, the accusing parents and the child are told to go to the elders first, not the police, and then let the elders make the decision.

When they bring their child to the elders to explain, the elders hear the story and then bring in the pedophile. If the pedophile denies the charges, they leave it up to "Jehovah" to bring it out and go no further, unless there are witnesses.

Anonymous calls on the 99% to infiltrate this group and uncover any data pertaining to these cultish pedophilia crimes and expose this cult for who and what it is. Anonymous must get this pedophile list and submit it to the following:

The Pirate Bay, Wikileaks, and www.silentlambs.org

Anonymous will expose the vile pedophiles and free the silent lambs.

We are anonymous.

We are Legion.

We do not forgive.

We do not forget.

Expect us.

• cedars
    cedars

Interesting!

Cedars

• poppers
    poppers

Let's hope that snowball that's starting to roll down the mountain will gain even greater momentum now. This should be interesting.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

I agree that the police/government should have these files and investigate each one....also that most accusations probably have substance to them. However, publishing names indiscriminately, without first verifying facts could prove libelous and damage the reputation of some innocent individuals. I know some teachers have been falsely accused by students with malicious intent.

• cedars
    cedars

I know what you mean Vanderhoven7, it's important to proceed with caution. However, I'm grateful that Anonymous are on board. Anything they can do legally to accelerate the decline of this damaging and manipulative cult would be extremely welcome. Heaven knows neither the media nor authorities are interested in scrutinizing the legitimacy of the Watch Tower Society or its claims to charitable status, so we need all the friends we can get.

Cedars

• cedars
  • headisspinning
    headisspinning

Please be sure to comment on the Youtube video. Their attention to this issue was partly due to appeals made in the form of comments on their previous Pedo-chat video. Please do your part to show how many people have been effected and to show our collective support.

I know that they were informed that the files are all on paper, so hopefully they appreciate that.

The database/files that may be leaked will likely not be admissable in court, but at this point, nobody can access the files so just publicizing the names could be huge.

And yes, there could be the odd person on there who could be negatively effected, but if it comes down to protecting a LOT of children versus the possibility of some false allegations, I personally feel that someone needs to stand up for the children right now. And if someone in the congregations ends up being falsely accused, perhaps they can leave THAT 'in Jehovah's hands'... (I don't mean to be insensitive. If an allegation is truly false, there would likely only be an isolated incidence - whereas true pedophiles statistically go on to abuse 100+ kids in a lifetime).

• NVR2L8
    NVR2L8

The Watchtower is very careful in their use of "electronic" means of communications and I doubt that any details regarding cases of pedophilia would have been stored electronically or communicated by e-mail or even over the phone...Elders are cautioned about even using cellphones when communicating with the legal department of the WT. In order to acquire that list, someone inside would have to physically take the list or make a copy of the 23,000 names. So what can Anonymous really do? Shut down the WT site or infiltrate the field service reporting system? This would do very little to bring the cases of pedophilia to light...and in the real world who really cares about the WT except for its members or ex-members?

• Quendi
    Quendi

As much as I want to see further action along this line, I have to challenge a basic assumption by jwleaks. They state, "A cult under the umbrella of Jehovah's Witnesses has 23,000 plus pedophiles names and their offenses on this list within Watchtower Head quarters which is not available to the public." Where is the evidence that such a list even exists? My understanding is that in these cases, the WTS Legal Department has explicitly ordered the elders handling them to make no written communication with the Society about them so that there won't be a paper trail leading to its doorstep. While the individual congregations might well have files on these cases, it doesn't mean the Society does. Also, as Vanderhoven7 and cedars rightly caution, the proposed action by jwleaks could become a witch hunt that damages and harms innocent people. We have to be well aware of the law of unintended consequences here and proceed cautiously as has been wisely suggested. We must not let our outrage at injustice goad us into committing it ourselves.

Quendi

• headisspinning
    headisspinning

The chances of any files being obtained are slim to none, however, we need to keep up the PRESSURE on the Watchtower. The fact that Anonymous even created that video will be in the public eye. Things have been happening left, right and centre lately in regard to terrible publicity and people are noticing and paying attention.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit