Anonymous Message to Watchtower

by jwleaks 343 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• jamesmahon
    jamesmahon

Can I just point out that for pretty much 12 pages Cedars and I have argued backwards on forwards on this. Me that the list should not be in the public domain and if it must be released to go to authorities. Cedars that it should be made public. I have been accused of god knows what along the way. Then the guy completely out of the blue jumps on someone I emailed to tell them they can ensure the list goes to the authorities. And tells me thank you for your help.

And you all thought I was a nutter. Blimey.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

The point of the HOLD ON JUST A FRICKIN MINUTE posters is that mistakes not be made in the heat of burning rage against the WTS. Think it through FFS!

I thought it wouldnt be too long before the TRAITOR card came out...

• blindnomore
    blindnomore

NSPCC: ...we will be sharing the information with the Police....

Do you feel better, now, Jamesmahon and the some of you?

What do you know? I have been on the phone with a Social Worker/Advocate of CASA.org(in the US) all morning. Gathering some real information and professional oppinion on this issue might not a bad idea!

• doinmypart
    doinmypart

If Anonymous obtains the database, surely they won't delete the original file that exists on WTS servers. At any point in the future the proper authorities can still get ahold of this information from the WTS, unless of course the WTS destroys the information. And if the WTS hasn't destroyed the database up to this point I don't see why they would due to Anonymous' activities.

Am I looking at this wrong? What am I missing?

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Wil you feel better when someone who happens to have the same name as someone on the list gets severe harassment and threats and loses his mind, marriage and home over it?

• jamesmahon
    jamesmahon

Blindnomore - I only contacted the NSPCC to ascertain their opinion on this in response to Cedars saying the findings of their report was not valid. I'm sorry, but it appears that Cedars now agrees that the list is best handed over to the authorities. If you notice I just fobbed them off in my last email saying I could tell them no more than show them the link and was still pushing for an answer as to their position on releasing this sort of list. If you think that either the police can catch them from that public link or that the WTBTS has not already informed the authorities in the USA (what on earth do you think British police are going to do about this?) then you are very naive. Bigger fish have not been able to find them what makes you think our police are going to spend time protecting an american religion?

Traitor? Well, it can join the list of liar, molestor apologiser and molestor that I have been accused of on this thread. It is a wonder I can sleep at night.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Actually, Anonymous is not asking the list to be made public, it is to be turned over to

Pirate Bay, Wikileaks or SilentLambs.

What happens from there is on those three places.

• cedars
    cedars

jamesmahon

"I don't know whether you are being sarcastic or not, but if the end solution is what was always the best one anyway to secure convictions then so be it. Your behaviour is still completely ignorant and you owe me an apology."

An apology for what? For using a name and email address that you made public? Please. Get over yourself.

"All very strange. Very strange. A few posts ago it was completely out your hands now you have power to ensure things are done responsibly. Which is it? Or do we now have delusions of grandeur?"

Nothing of the sort. This is not my "operation" and I have thus far heard nothing directly from Anonymous. However, if there's a chance I can get their attention through well-connected colleagues and establish a dialogue, then I will do everything in my power. As I see it, it is in the interests of all concerned for this to be done as responsibly as possible.

Can I just point out that for pretty much 12 pages Cedars and I have argued backwards on forwards on this. Me that the list should not be in the public domain and if it must be released to go to authorities. Cedars that it should be made public.

Now you're trying to rewrite history. The last I checked, you would rather nothing happened. The issue of preference over whether the authorities should be involved was only raised in the last couple of pages, and I immediately stated I could consent to that as a first preference. You even responded "cedar's is right" when you got the NSPCC reply. What's your problem?

For someone who was ready to bale out of the conversation a page ago, you suddenly have a lot to say for yourself.

Cedars

• jamesmahon
    jamesmahon
    NSPCC: ...we will be sharing the information with the Police....
    Do you feel better, now, Jamesmahon and the some of you?

I would feel better if I thought it would make a blind bit of difference and it had been my aim. Ask yourself for one moment why a charity set up to protect children should be concerned about reporting my little email to the police? They are not duty bound to report this sort of illegal behaviour to the police anymore than you or I are. They have passed it on so the police can decide the level of risk (which in their parlence means to children). So if the police think this is a child protection issue they will investigate, if not they will not.

But hey - cedars is on the case now and he apparently is the boss who can shape how anonymous will behave. To the Bat Cave!

• cedars
    cedars

For those who would like to see a perfect example of "double talk" from jamesmahon, behold...!!

post 490...

"This from the NSPCC. Seems they want to contact the police. Little good it will do mind. You appear to have been right Cedars about their going straight to police but will see."

post 499

"I'm sorry, but it appears that Cedars now agrees that the list is best handed over to the authorities."

So, in one post he admits that it was my preference all along. In the other he makes it sound like a recent development or "U-turn" on my part, and something he was gunning for all along.

What a fraud.

Cedars

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit