Anonymous Message to Watchtower

by jwleaks 343 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Diest
    Diest

Cedar's is a great guy who does great work, but that being said he has a marginal ability to admit when he is wrong. I am not talking specifically about this thread, just in general.

• cedars
    cedars

Diest

Cedar's is a great guy who does great work, but that being said he has a marginal ability to admit when he is wrong. I am not talking specifically about this thread, just in general.

Very true, I'm terrible at admitting when I'm wrong. You've got me there.

Cedars

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

I don't know if there is a right or wrong answer in this case. In fact, nobody is going to be completely right. People are going to get hurt---and it is only a matter of choosing which ones get hurt. The WT should have never had such a list. Instead they should have had a list of investigation details----by AUTHORITIES---not window washers with no proper training. People will be on that list that don't belong there. Children will be hurt by those that belong on that list. They are so 'puff-up' they believed they had the skill and authority to handle such a list.

What a mess. There is no perfect answer.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

It's one of the many skills I can teach you Cedars LOL ...

But at any rate you are off again making sure you come out on top, rubbing it in gleefully, stepping on the little guy on the way to YOUR glory. This is your usual MO. Like I said, you do not know when to STFU. Just so we are clear.

I'm done here btw, this thread is moving WELL Off Topic

• cedars
    cedars

Ok Witness My Fury, since you're not going to be giving me a lesson in "social skills" this evening, can you at least give me a lesson in how to "STFU"?

Go on, you know you can do it.

Cedars

• King Solomon
    King Solomon

Hate to break up a good bar brawl, but has anyone considered contacting an editor at Arstechnica to do a write-up on this "Anon" attack against JWs? (I put "Anon attack" in quotes, because even a single individual can stage an attack under the Anon banner). Most actions have someone coordinating publicity, and this seems right up their alley (I need to check what they wrote about Anon v Scientology).

• cedars
    cedars

I'm done here btw, this thread is moving well Off Topic LOL.

Well that depends - I was starting to think the "unspoken" topic was "Let's use Cedars as a punch bag!", but then, maybe that was just my imagination!

Cedars

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Take heart Cedars---there have been several punching bags on this thread so you are not alone.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Yes everyones getting a go, didnt you know.

• King Solomon
    King Solomon

Yeah, couldn't find much, but on a Scientology attack in 2008 (!).

Heres a quick summary of Anon for those who think the sky is falling on wtbts because of an "Anon" attack:

http://arstechnica.com/technopaedia/2008/05/anonymous/

Mormons/Scientology and WikiLeaks (not Anon):

http://arstechnica.com/uncategorized/2008/05/mormons-scientologists-face-uphill-battle-against-wikileaks/

Nate Anderson is the writer who covers anon stuff

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit