Anonymous Message to Watchtower

by jwleaks 343 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Witness My Fury
  • cedars
    cedars

Witness My Fury - I take it you've just finished reading the thread I recommended?

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/229479/1/Why-get-personal-when-discussing-a-topic

It's okay, just let it all out. There's no need to feel ashamed. We're all friends on here. All is forgiven!

Cedars

• blindnomore
    blindnomore

Let me clear with everyone this fact: Had I done 10% of what the Watchtower and their elders have, I would be sitting in the State Prison today. (just from what they have done to the local cases alone). They are the worst criminal I know.

Talking about being lawlessness! The Watchtower make Anonymous look like an angel.

• jamesmahon
    jamesmahon
    Mr. Mahon, you are accomplishing nothing here except alienation.

I achieved that about 12 pages ago Mr Woods for having the audacity to disagree with the prevailing view on this thread.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

How many more facepalms do you want in this thread Cedars?

I told you you dont know when to stop, and you clearly dont. You love antagonising those who dare disagree with you and you are proving me right over and over again. You are even now trying to bait me right here right now. For what? So you can look better than me? So that the RESPECT you seem to crave can be yours?

• cedars
    cedars

Witness My Fury

How many more facepalms do you want in this thread Cedars?

I told you you dont know when to stop, and you clearly dont. You love antagonising those who dare disagree with you and you are proving me right over and over again.

Another fine example of your excellent social skills! You really are a whizz with this. Tell me, do you do classes?

Cedars

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

I do, Would you like to book one of my excellent classes?

• cedars
    cedars

Witness My Fury

I do, Would you like to book one of my excellent classes?

Yes please! Can I pay you using your own antagonizing and impolite remarks? I have lots of those!

Cedars

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

You have lots of your own, you dont need mine. Bring them along and I'll show you where you are going wrong, ok.

• cedars
    cedars

Witness My Fury

Yes, I do - but sadly they're not quite as hypocritical as yours.

For example, you posted this...

You mean well Cedars, I understand that. But your social skills absolutely suck. You dont know when to STFU and like to make sure everyone knows that you will absolutley positively and without mercy have the last word. I find it very sad to behold and off putting.

I absolutely love the irony of you telling me to "shut the F&*K up" and then criticizing my "social skills" in the very same post!! That's pure GENIUS! I would love to learn how you are able to pull that off...

Cedars

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit