by jwleaks 343 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

no wait...

Ah that's better....

• cedars
    cedars

cyberjesus

Dude, see, the good thing of loosing a debate to a better argument is that you can take the better one and make it yours.

Wow, is that what's happened here? Interesting summary. I never really saw it like that. Guess that makes me even more of a loser.

Anyone else?

Cedars

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

WMf try a more polite version, how bout "can you lower the volume of your voice cuz my ears are really sensitive"

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

We love you really Cedars,

I just want you to know when to shut up. This could well be a losing battle, but one that is worth the effort and heavy losses to achieve.

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

Nah cedars you didn't lose anything.... I mean it.

I just talk to myself from time to time.

So where are the torches?

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

True, I do tend to be a bit blunt. Must try harder to be more fluffy....

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

Thanks for your help!

• cedars
    cedars

Witness My Fury

I just want you to know when to shut up. This could well be a losing battle, but one that is worth the effort and heavy losses to achieve.

That's so kind of you. I never had a true friend who could give me a gift of such profound knowledge as that! It's just a shame you haven't showed me how to do it yet.

Thanks all the same!!

Anyone else?

Cedars

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I have not read this thread. Is it worth reading? Bear in mind I am a slow reader.

• afreeman
    afreeman

The first couple of pages are worth reading I guess. The rest consists of jamesmahon and cedars arguing over the effects that releasing the Watchtower's pedophile database to the public would have on the situation.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit