Anonymous Message to Watchtower

by jwleaks 343 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• jamesmahon
    jamesmahon
    why governmental agencies don't take action, when will the FBI here in the USA take action ...

No warranted that is a very good question. Maybe they are investigating this and good old anonymous is going to screw it all up? I don't know. A full scale investigation of this would need time to plan properly though. Now time is what you say children don't have, which is true enough. But convictions are the only sure way to stop abusers and criminal cases unfortunately take time.

• King Solomon
    King Solomon

"jamesmahon - there isn't much more to discuss at this stage. I've emailed the NSPCC and various others, and I'm working on getting this done as responsibly as possible if it's within my power."

That's My point. This is an issue of evidentiary rules for obtaining evidence: evidence of this nature requires a search warrant if LEOs were to get it directly, but in the past even LEOs have used 3rd party informants to do their dirty work; the hand-off is crucial. Turning over potential evidence HAS TO BE DONE PROPERLY, or it renders it absolutely worthless. Hence why I'm saying the process needs to be handled after seeking competent legal advice!!!!

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

If Anonymous ever gets a list. The very fact that they can prove there is one will be toast for the WT. If you think the Catholic stuff and Penn State is big, this will far surpass that. It will be weeded through with a fine tooth comb. I actually do not think Anonymous will ever get their hands on it, but the fact that they got involved got more people interested simply because Anonymous is working on something.

Candice Conti's case, as far as I know, never got a mention on MSM. (airtime anyway)

You can banter back and forth all you want, but a leak is a leak and what happens then is out of your hands.

It will blow the WT wide open.

It will not in any way hinder what work is/has already been done.

• jamesmahon
    jamesmahon

Cedars.

Thanks for your help.

I don't know whether you are being sarcastic or not, but if the end solution is what was always the best one anyway to secure convictions then so be it. Your behaviour is still completely ignorant and you owe me an apology. If there is nothing much to discuss we can see the emails can't we?

All very strange. Very strange. A few posts ago it was completely out your hands now you have power to ensure things are done responsibly. Which is it? Or do we now have delusions of grandeur?

• headisspinning
    headisspinning

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and ideas - this is helpful.

• jamesmahon
    jamesmahon
    You can banter back and forth all you want, but a leak is a leak and what happens then is out of your hands.

So we thought. I was just discussing whether it was going to do more harm than good and I wondered whether we should at least try to influence what Anonymous go for and how they use this information. According to Cedars there is more we can do. Interesting.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

He's been like a bull in a china shop since he got here James, so nothing new. He does tend to act like he owns the place and NOBODY is allowed to tell him anything. Period, EVER. And just because he can type fast he gets away with it... LOL

• King Solomon
    King Solomon

Just watch out about what is said, here in the open, as it may be used as evidence against you... Anons have even seen (what they thought was) "private" 4chan messages used against them in open court... A subpoena is an easy thing for Feds to obtain to track down people....

The Info about past FBI infiltration of Anon, using informers who agreed to roll over on others to save their own butts, is out there. There's a case from feb 2012 where an FBI informer did exactly that, to break another case. Anon is compromised and hence dirty biz, not for the faint-of-heart....

• jamesmahon
    jamesmahon

Latest from the NSPCC. Non-comittal and from a different person.

Reference: 10053890

Dear Mr Mahon

Thank you for your further email. We will be sharing the information with the Police so that they can make further enquiries to ascertain the level of risk and take appropriate action as necessary.

In the meantime should you become aware of any further information, please contact us again either by email or by ringing our freephone 24 hour number: 0808 800 5000. Please also quote the above reference number.

Should you have any immediate concerns for the welfare of a child, then please contact the Police on 999.

Kind Regards

Tanam Shad

• blindnomore
    blindnomore

Forget about Anonymous for a secound.

Jamesmahon, I found it very interesting that you have enclosed Anonymous and its link but Candace Conti case realated links in your letter to NSPCC. The offender in here is the Watchtower not Anonymous or anyone else. Why trying to exposing and focusing Anonymous instead of the Watchtower and its crimes?? You do sounded like a TRAITOR.

King Solomon, In general, prosecuting and convicting sex offenders especially pedophiles is the hardest thing in the criminal justice(in the US). Realistically, any movement outside of legit authorities, one can expect more Media exposure and long term effect on its target than anything. Just as has been in the case with Scientology.

WMF, In my State, for example, in order to label anyone as a child sexual abuser: if a victim is 13 and younger, the actor is guilty of rape regardless actor's age. If a victim is 14 and older and younger than 18, actor to be 3 years older than victim.(in federal law, actor to be 4 years older than victim). That said, your example of 19 having sex with 15, Sorry whether you like it or not actor is fall into a child sexual abuser list both in State and Federal. Of course Watchtower has their own law and I highly doubt its standard on this area.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit