Watchtower found guilty ruled to pay 7 million to 1 victim? wow

by yourmomma 361 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Billy,

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

I sure hope this hits the media huge! Especially with the whole Penn State cover up!!

• mind blown
    mind blown

FOX news eats this stuff up. And Scott Pelley, 60 minuest etc.....

• mind blown
    mind blown

FOX news eats this stuff up. And Scott Pelley, 60 minuest etc.....

How many times have I been told to get over it? This is so worth it all

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Does this improve the chances of a class action lawsuit?

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

I sure hope so Mickey.

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits
    Palm: Rank and File......will never hear about this. They are only told of the "victories".

You are right, Palm, they won't be hearing about this defeat from the podium. And they'll be cautioned about watching or reading any news reports that might be tainted with apostate propaganda. They'll be told that this is just more persecution that was foretold in 2 Hezekiah 37:14.

But I feel confident some will find out and it will be an eye-opener for them. And I'm really hoping this will generate lots of negative publicity so that the general public gets an inside look at WT's cover-your-ass policies. Less recruits would be a great silver lining.

• sir82
    sir82

Correct that they won't hear it from the platform.

But the more arrogant and insupportable they've been at work, or at school, or in the neighborhood, the more they'll hear about it from workmates, schoolmates, neighbors....

"Hey, it looks like you guys are kind of Catholic-lite....you even have your own child abuse scandal and have to pay out $millions....I thought you said you guys didn't have to worry about stuff like that?"

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

Since I last posted I found out that the request for dismissal of the WT of PA came from plaintiff's attorney but it was a request for dismissal without prejudice which means that WT of PA can be sued again by the same plaintiff. I can only speculate on what this means.

I have not read the court documents yet but will study them as soon as I can. I've been told that there are many documents missing that other documents refer to and we can only hope that the attorneys involved will supply them after the excitement dies down.

• Heath N

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit