Watchtower found guilty ruled to pay 7 million to 1 victim? wow

by yourmomma 361 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

The only time I ever heard of a direct response, was when NBC did that story of pedophiles and how some of the publishers were df'd, for trying to protect their children. We heard about it on the platform, not to watch it

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

YES!! This has brought happy tears to my eyes! This is a victory to all of us who have been victimized once by a creepy molester and again by the Org we trusted! I can't wait to share this with my daughter.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

There is some justice in the world afterall.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Wha:

when NBC did that story of pedophiles and how some of the publishers were df'd, for trying to protect their children. We heard about it on the platform, not to watch it

Same directive given to us in Canada. Do not watch it.

• doinmypart
    doinmypart

Wha - I forgot about the letter that was read to all congregations ahead of the Dateline news story. I imagine somebody up at WTS HQ is preparing a letter now to be read to all congregations spinning this latest happening.

• Kojack57
    Kojack57

The BORG is finally going to get some of what they deserve. I hope this sets them up for more large lawsuits. Not only do they hide Pediophiles but murderers as well. This is fantastic news and I hope the watchtower burns in HELL.

Kojack

• clarity
    clarity

Wow .... sitting here cheering for that young lady and for the REAL TRUTH!

Hope that this will encourage every single person who has been abused by witness peodophiles to

come forward. Perhaps a Class Action Law Suit!

Some time ago I mentioned to an active/brainwashed dub, that shockingly I heard of a peodo

who had been convicted and sent to prison, in a certain() K H in Canada, and he immediately named off 7 more

that also had been caught there!! Hard to believe but true!

We can only hope this action will bring the lying cult down!

clarity

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

well Palmie, nice to see that the WT is truly a world wide organization, and that world wide they are like minded. Just like Nazi Germany at their height. What's a few deaths of Jews, Gypsies, and Russians to further the interests of an organization. Or in the case of the WT, a few children

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Hmmm, I haven't seen anything posted on jw-media.org commenting on this case. Time to start contacting their Official Media Contact:
    J. R. Brown, tel. +1 718 560 5600

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Well this may empower other victims to stand up. Especially now that the WT tactic of hiding the truth are well documented in court.

All you lurkers who are victims of this horrible pedo asylum of an organization, stand up for yourself and the potential next victim.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit