Watchtower found guilty ruled to pay 7 million to 1 victim? wow

by yourmomma 361 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• doinmypart
    doinmypart

Refriedtruth, I agree. IMO this is bigger than a lot that has happened to the WT in the last decade or so. This not only hits the WT in the pocketbook, it also gets publicity the WT would rather not have. Past cases have been gagged, but not this one...and you say the "best is yet to come..." I can hardly wait.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Thank you yourmomma

I'm on the look out for Barbara Anderson now

see what she have to say bout this

• DT
    DT

This could be bigger than Sparlock!

• soft+gentle
    soft+gentle

wow wow wow

• cedars
    cedars

Wow, yes this is huge!!!

I too would be interested to hear Barbara's perspective on this. She's put a lot of work into raising awareness of the damaging policies of JWs respecting child abuse over many years.

It would be wonderful if this case could encourage victims to come forward and blow the lid off countless similar cases. Watch this space!

Cedars

• paladin
    paladin

I printed a copy of these documents and I'm handing them over to my wife to read as proof the WT$ is no different than some other religions.

• Refriedtruth
    Refriedtruth

Barb is supergirl/wonder woman/batgirl she has been leading the charge from the get-go she will show in good time

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer

-

This is the real deal, and the jury is NOT done yet!

See: Watch Tower Pennsylvania Corporation Balance Sheet available at: http://marvinshilmer.blogspot.com/2012/06/watch-tower-pennsylvania-corporation.html

Marvin Shilmer

http://marvinshilmer.blogspot.com

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

The official summary and documents can be viewed at http://apps.alameda.courts.ca.gov/domainweb/html/index.html

Click the 'Case Summary' link and enter 'HG11558324' in the box. This is the 'Parties' section you can access:

01/28/11Complaint - Other PI/PD/WD Tort
    RoleParty NameRepresentation
    PlaintiffJane DoeSimons, Richard J.
    DefendantThe Watchtower Bible and Tract Society of New York, Inc., a CorporationSchnack, Robert J
    DefendantThe Watchtower Bible and Tract Society of Pennsylvania, a CorporationSchnack, Robert J
    DefendantThe Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses, an unincorporated association
    DefendantThe North Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses, Freemont CaliforniaSchnack, Robert J
    DefendantKingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses, a CorporationSchnack, Robert J
    DefendantJonathan KendrickProper
    DefendantFremont California Congregation of Jehovah's Witness, North Unt

EDIT: SORRY - I WAS TOO SLOW, TOO BUSY BROWSING, AND I MISSED LOST GENERATION'S POST - DOH!

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

EDIT: Nevermind.

If this is legit, it needs to be shouted from the rooftops and waved in front of every news outlet possible. I haven't read through it but right now I'm checking out the Rulings and CMC Orders page.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit