Watchtower found guilty ruled to pay 7 million to 1 victim? wow

by yourmomma 361 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Fernando
    Fernando

Wasblind if your inspired words, and this thread are anything to go by, I predict a large scale awakening and surge of new energy and motivation in the Watchtower's many formerly powerless and voiceless victims.

This case just may be the Watchtower's Tunisia!

"Candace Conti" may just be the "Mohamed Bouazizi" we have all been waiting and hoping for.

May thousands more like her and "Steven Unthank" rise up.

The tide just may be turning.

The malicious, abusive, authoritarian, arrogant, boastful, self-congratulatory, backslapping yet naked and insane Goliath may yet fall rather suddenly to everyones' great surprise.

• Fernando
    Fernando

I'll bet Cedars and others are sharpening their pencils as we speak - for yet more masterful press releases...

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

We all need to send this information over to major news outlets. With all the Catholic Church/Sandusky business going on right now, it would be a perfect story for them to go after and feast on.

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

I just sent a quick e-mail to a journalist contact I spoke to last year.

• Fernando
    Fernando

Somebody please get hold of Senator Nick Xenophon (Australia), and Miviludes (France).

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Hot damn!

• doinmypart
    doinmypart

The "Jury Verdict (Special) Filed" has been posted. Check it out.

"Were the elders in the Service Department, as agents of the Defendant Watchtower, negligent?" "YES"

WTS NY to pay 27% of $7m damages...see the document for further details.

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

Great! Thanks for letting us know, DMP. Around $1.89m for WT of NY? Man, I hope they get pounded in the arse with Punitive Damages.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Halleluyer!

I hope this will bring Outlaw and Snakes back to the board.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Halleluyer!

I hope this will bring Outlaw and Snakes back to the board.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit