Watchtower found guilty ruled to pay 7 million to 1 victim? wow

by yourmomma 361 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• wasblind
    wasblind

LOL @ 00DAD

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

The WT is NOT being punished for the actions of one JW. The WT is being punished for their complicity in protecting the JW when they knew he was a danger to others. If the WT had done what THEY were required to, legally, morally, and ethically, they would not be punished. They are being punished for their own actions, not the rapists.

• sasha bean
    sasha bean

I know Wha.

She is still 'in' and very emotionaly delicate. I'm trying to get a hold of another friend of hers that she confides in more. Maybe she can reach her.

working on it now

• yknot
    yknot

Instead of DOs bullying victims.....now they will bully known (possible suspected) pedos into submitting letters of disassociation before officially cleaning house..... that way they can claim 'holy spirit' removed the wicked and not Caesar

• FatFreek 2005
    FatFreek 2005

I can hear it now from the platform. "Brothers, this persecution is evidence that we're so near the end. A 7 million dollar judgement symbolizes perfection. Jehovah must be telling us something with such a number. All it will take is a dollar from each of us."

• AGuest
    AGuest

GO OAKLAND!!! I LOVE Oakland! I love Alameda County! I love California! Some say we're in "Holly-weird" out here, but I tell you... the laws do favor the citizens/victims more often that they do the perps! Yes, we are a litigious state... but thank gawd for that!!

Peace to you all!

SA, on her own... thinking, someone should send that judge a "kudos"... and perhaps someone will send this out to all of the congregations - finally, something else to have them shaking in their boots!

• yknot
    yknot

FatFreek you are BRILLIANT!!!

• FatFreek 2005
    FatFreek 2005

Is there a spin doctor in the house?

• karter
    karter

If you know any congro that has a child molester in it (I know 3 congros) send them the judgement..that should make the Elders at best a little uncomfitable!!!

• wasblind
    wasblind

Your on a roll Fat Freek

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit