Watchtower found guilty ruled to pay 7 million to 1 victim? wow

by yourmomma 361 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• wasblind
    wasblind

I ain't no Prophet, but I'll bet my last dollar, that the Awake Mags will go from 16 pages to a one page tract folded in half

I'll place another dollar that more will come forward, money will open the eyes of the blind quicker than doctrine or even sparlock

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

I love it, I love it, I love it. This is such great news I have been wondering recently about the real reason the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society has been selling their New York properties. Could this mass sale be motivated by this and other lawsuits to come? I for one hope this is their financial downfall. They need to be taken down before they hurt even more families and inocent people.

Sparlock lives and he's taking down the Watchtower 7 mill at a time.

• wasblind
    wasblind

double post

• shamus100
    shamus100

I hope that truly there is a prophet in this thread today - and that prophet is wasblind. :D

• FatFreek 2005
    FatFreek 2005

Is this a bad time to appeal for funds?

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

OK guys, we know the deal with theWT and their court tactics. They would gladly pay double, if it can get buried. Expect an appeal. Just expect it. They can't allow this to set a presedent and imagine how many others can now take advantage of the legal opening this provides. This is hard documentation of their policy. No more whisper whisper hush hush, notes written on an elders flock book.

What u may see is the WT doing a closed door deal after the appeal is filed.

• yourmomma
    yourmomma

i would also think this would cause them to make some kind of change to the policy, not at all for the children, but to just prevent getting their asses sued off.

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

Right on, Sir82. You nailed it! Hopefully, the NY press coverage of what real estate experts calculated what the WT's worth in assets in Brooklyn alone was - 1 Billion - will make an impression on the jury.

I expect an appeal but with that will come more press coverage. Maybe it might be better for WT leaders to just take out the checkbook with the hope that the "persecution"will all go away and their secret settlements and coverups will go back to normal.

Barbara

• wasblind
    wasblind

That's why they said concerning that new property their buildin'

might not be Jah's direction, but they will try anyway

'cause they may have to sell it

• Refriedtruth
    Refriedtruth

The Watchtower is considered one of the top 40 NYC corporations making more than $1 billion year.

Perspective-There are more Jews (I love Jewish people no reproach here) In Brooklyn than In Israel?Jews are conservative and characteristically well educated and wealthy.YET the Watchtower Jehovah's Witnesses OWN more Brooklyn land than the Jews?

Some estimates are as much as $200 BILLION in WBTS worldwide assets that are mostly tax free!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit