The true, unsung hero of the Bible....

by Unlearn 267 Replies latest watchtower bible

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

LKL! LOL---do you feel persecuted?

• Knowsnothing
    Knowsnothing

Sab, are you suggesting the narrative of Eden is merely symbolic for the serpent, the Devil, but literal for God? How do you, oh wise one, know how to differentiate? Or do you just play "pin the tail on the donkey" theology?

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Sab, are you suggesting the narrative of Eden is merely symbolic for the serpent, the Devil, but literal for God? How do you, oh wise one, know how to differentiate? Or do you just play "pin the tail on the donkey" theology?

The serpent represents the beginning of evil which is a choice, not a construct. The first evil was created by the Devil when he plotted to take the throne of God for himself.

-Sab

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

Furthermore, if this allmighty, all-knowing, omnipotent god of yours was out-smarted by a snake, he's maybe not so smart after all?

I can't stop laughing about the whole "serpent being the most cunning animal" horse shit. Are we to believe that snakes are the used car salesmen of the animal kingdom. "Pssst! C'mere! I've got some oceanfront property in Arizona that I think you'd be interested in". Snakes are "cunning"! Priceless!

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Furthermore, if this allmighty, all-knowing, omnipotent god of yours was out-smarted by a snake, he's maybe not so smart after all?

Do you want a rattle and a bib?

-Sab

• cantleave
    cantleave

LKL -Bullies aren't generally smart - and the bible god is the biggest bully in literature!

• Knowsnothing
    Knowsnothing
    The first evil was created by the Devil when he plotted to take the throne of God for himself.

That is a vapid attempt, you realize? It's David v. Goliath Quasar, so that's a moot point. There is no contest, and any attempt would be a foolhardy, complete and utter failure.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Do you want a rattle and a bib?

Oh these horrible atheists are always saying the most horrible things to beleivers. They are arrogant and condensending. They never respect anyone's beliefs but their own! WHY WON'T THEY LEAVE US ALONE? Persecuted, I feel so persecuted!

NC

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

"Jehovah SMASH"!!!!

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Oh these horrible atheists are always saying the most horrible things to beleivers. They are arrogant and condensending. They never respect anyone's beliefs but their own! WHY WON'T THEY LEAVE US ALONE. Persecuted, I feel so persecuted!

You'll never hear another peep out of me in regards to persecution, but I am no longer going to worry about the feelings of cry babies. I am heading out of town for the weekend, when I get back you'll see the real Sab and I don't care if you like him or not which makes him the new Sab. It's time to bring out the real guns.

-Sab

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit