Steven Unthank: What do we really know?

by SweetBabyCheezits 503 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    My opinion about him has changed a lot over the months but overall I see the issues as warranting ongoing discussion and robust challenging of assertions made by all sides

What is your opinion? It is well understood no one is 100% good or bad.

• talesin
    talesin

I am not defending JW.... i am commenting on your public statement on the public forum

Fine. You are dead wrong...

And the evidence (COURT DOCUMENTS) have proved it.

So put that in your pipe and smoke it.

So easy to stand behind a keyboard and shout unfounded criticisms... you are so full of shyte!

Now that your accusations have been proven wrong (oh, yes, go on and on about the DRAWING of a child),,, but what is important here?

THE EXPOSURE OF CHILD ABUSE BY THE JW.

Go ahead, and nitpick.

As someone said earlier on this thread, the only ones who have a right to criticize are US, the adult survivors .. and I am mad as a hornet's nest that YOU would pick this teeny tiny thing to try to discredit someone who has tirelessly given of himself to speak up for ME ,,,, and all the other survivors....

that's all I have to say at this moment ... but go ahead,,,,, try and defend the indefensible.

tal

• 00DAD
    00DAD

cyberjesus, could you explain the significance of your photo forensics?

Please use layman's terms for those of us not schooled in such things.

Thanks!

• talesin
    talesin

robust challenging of assertions made by all sides

Yah, that is how child molesters get excused.... the victims, as well as those who speak up for them (including Steven Unthank and Barbara Anderson) get challenged and, sometimes, discredited, by naysayers like you.

t

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

SBC Should've just just titled this thread questioning the use of the image. I think the title automatically puts anyone following this matter into the defensive.

• talesin
    talesin

Do you hear that gang? If you're not on Unthank's side you are standing shoulder to shoulder with child abusers!!!

Go for it! drama suits you

The court records PROVE IT,,, and I have been watching this for a LONG TIME....he is a champion of children's rights.

Has he made mistakes? Perhaps ..

SO the EFF what? Who else is taking the WTBTS to court for their shameless abuse of children?

pfffft! you have nothing better to do?

bah!

t

• talesin
    talesin

SBC Should've just just titled this thread questioning the use of the image. I think the title automatically puts anyone following this matter into the defensive.

Nomad Soul,, I totally agree. Though I have always enjoyed Cheezits ironic, sarcastic take on life, this thread got off to a bad start, and has gone from bad to worse.

t

• talesin
    talesin

back in the day

REALLY? I have NEVER said this before, but you NOOB,,, I was HERE back in the day, and you have no fricking idea what you're talking about.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

tal

• talesin
    talesin

Oh, and EXCUSE ME,,, but I left Jehovah's ORGANIZATION over 35 years ago,,, so don't you go spouting that bullshit rhetoric at me,,,,

I have stood up for the rights of abused children all my life,,, by working on a rape/adult survivors crisis line,,, by working with street kids who were ALL molested,,, and don't you DARE accuse me of having a JW mentality.

That is why I call you a NOOB! You have no concept of what you are talking about.... I know when someone is trying to fix the problem,,, and regardless of the fact that he is HUMAN, and may make mistakes, Steven Unthank is passionate about helping the children.

DOH! (maybe you'll understand that, because it's in your vernacular ,,,, the Homer Simpson type!)

****disclaimer ::: the Simpson's is adult, smart humour,, I only used it to point out how 'Homeresque' this poster is showing himself to be."

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

TAL:

Fine. You are dead wrong...

>>how so? in what am I wrong.... I want to know exactly.... I have only presented facts.... not my facts but real information... so please tell me.

And the evidence (COURT DOCUMENTS) have proved it.

>>The evidence ? which court documents prove that the information I have presented is wrong. back it up.

So put that in your pipe and smoke it.

>>I dont smoke dear.

So easy to stand behind a keyboard and shout unfounded criticisms... you are so full of shyte!

>>Back it up. What criticism? how am I full of shit? Now please I challenge you to tell me.

Now that your accusations have been proven wrong (oh, yes, go on and on about the DRAWING of a child),,, but what is important here?

>>Which accusation have proved wrong.... WHAT stop babling and say how I am wrong..

THE EXPOSURE OF CHILD ABUSE BY THE JW.

Go ahead, and nitpick. \

As someone said earlier on this thread, the only ones who have a right to criticize are US, the adult survivors .. and I am mad as a hornet's nest that YOU would pick this teeny tiny thing to try to discredit someone who has tirelessly given of himself to speak up for ME ,,,, and all the other survivors....

>>The reason of your madness is beyond my reach. wah wah wah.. dont question anything even if it sounds weird and doesnt make sense... wah wah wah I am a survivor... an adult survivor.... dude get real... WE ARE ALL SURVIVORS. I lost more family members than you. I was abused in many cases by the WT. and most of us here. GET REAL. Now I dont believe anything anyone tells me just because they said so... I learned the lesson.

that's all I have to say at this moment ... but go ahead,,,,, try and defend the indefensible.

>>I am not defending anything cuz till this moment you have not presented solid evidence of your claims... when you do I will defend it if is necessary.

tal

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit