Steven Unthank: What do we really know?

by SweetBabyCheezits 503 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

00dad did you changed it in www.gravatar.com? make sure you select all the ratings.

• talesin
    talesin

Oh, J_W,, of course!

We may disagree on politics, but I am with you on this one! Totally different subject.

xo

t

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

here is the evidnce that I am full of shyte... I wanna to present it to the court

whatever ... I hope anyone reading this ,, will question all of us ... that's what it's all about!
  • 00DAD
    00DAD

CJ: 00dad did you changed it in www.gravatar.com? make sure you select all the ratings.

Yes to all the above. When I change it in gravatar.com it changes on other websites but not here.

• talesin
    talesin

I am pretty easy-going, and as James_Woods knows, a feminist in a big way,,, but I am willing to back down, or at the very least leave the topic alone,,, (edit) when it comes to politics ...

but when it comes to CHILD MOLESTATION,,, I will NOT BACK DOWN.

so bring it on, try as best you can, but I will NOT let you put down someone who is speaking up FOR THE SAKE OF THE CHILDREN!

t

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

oodad: PM better we dont want to be accused of trolls.... bu here I found this for you

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/foreshorten

and make sure in gravatar you are using the same email address. I think that might be the problem... it follows that.

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

SEE BOTH THREADS deleted.... Lets see if both people get a reason.

• james_woods
    james_woods
    so bring it on, try as best you can, but I will NOT let you put down someone who is speaking up FOR THE SAKE OF THE CHILDREN!

I agree, Talesin. I think the point most everyone here is making is that the cause of protecting the children can be damaged by stupid mistakes like going for too much sensationalism.

BTW, cyberjesus - I agree with your analysis of the Sun picture.

• Simon
    Simon

Threads about a troll and by a troll were deleted. I thought the reason would be clear.

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

I think the point most everyone here is making is that the cause of protecting the children can be damaged by stupid mistakes like going for too much sensationalism.

Specially when you are a prosecutor in the case you are beeing sensationalist..... but what do I know I am full of shit and am a defender of pedophiles because I say this... and because i didnt take the wT to court.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit