Steven Unthank: What do we really know?

by SweetBabyCheezits 503 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• talesin
    talesin

On the other thread, I called for both Mr. Unthank and Ms. Anderson to renounce the sensationalism and personal attacks - and to once and for all end their association with Rick Fearon. They are beginning to actually sound like Rick Fearon.

Total black-and-white thinking ..... no one is ever all right, or all wrong ... COME ON!

Anyone who thinks that Unthank and Anderson are sounding like Fearon, well, either has an agenda or a screw loose. And J_W, you're too smart for that, you (in my not-so-humble opinion,) ,,, are just covering your ass!

t

• M*A*S*H
    M*A*S*H

Bump.... lol

• james_woods
    james_woods
    Total black-and-white thinking ..... no one is ever all right, or all wrong ... COME ON!
    Anyone who thinks that Unthank and Anderson are sounding like Fearon, well, either has an agenda or a screw loose. And J_W, you're too smart for that, you (in my not-so-humble opinion,) ,,, are just covering your ass!
    t

Covering MY ass? What in the hell does that mean?

I called for both of them to dissasociate themselves from Fearon for their own good - it has nothing to do with me.

Are you saying that they should continue supporting Fearon???

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

What a big mess.

• Johnnytwofeet
    Johnnytwofeet

Oh what a tangled web we weave

when fake drawings of victims we conceive

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

No, anyone who thinks that they are sounding like fearon.... is simply someone who thinks that they are sounding like fearon..... thinking they have and agenda or a screw loose ..... is..... white and black thinking..... (either you are with us or against us)

just saying

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

Ok Now lets analyze the new picture........

So this picture was hand drawn by a "young child" who was "recently raped"......

The level of layer in threads in that thread ball is very deep.. This child must be a genius, because of the amount of detail..... its just far too complex...... However it looks that the picture has been actually created/modified digitally in a photo applicatication like photoshop... I am not saying retouched but edited..... lets do some photo forensics.....

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

Here is a web with forensics info

http://lifehacker.com/5644259/how-to-detect-a-photoshopped-image

and lets do an analysis on the pic.....

and see the results by yourself....

http://fotoforensics.com/analysis.php?id=ee98c510c314bb3cf7515248ff27e9a32eb08cf8.61174

"One lie comes with 100 hundred"

• cedars
    cedars

cyberjesus:

Ok Now lets analyze the new picture........

You have WAY too much time. Do us all a favour and get up from your computer, go to your front door, open it and let the fresh air flood in. Take a deep breath and watch what's happening around your home. There are much bigger, better and more meaningful things for you to be doing than obsessing over a child's painting of a circle. Someone of your obvious intelligence should not be wasting time on "analyzing" kiddies paintings. Why not give "anonymous" a call and see if they can't get you a job that will be more diverting than whatever it is you're doing now?

Cedars

• talesin
    talesin
    t

Covering MY ass? What in the hell does that mean?

james,,,I hear you ... that was a bit strong, and I'm glad it got your attention. :)

I think you are smart, and respect your intellect. At the beginning, you went along with the hysteria ... then became conspicuously silent, once the accusations were proved wrong ... that leads me to believe that you SEE how ridiculous these accusations are, and are remaining (mostly) silent because you don't want to look foolish...

It's okay to change your opinion,,, and to me, and many others reading ,,,, it means a lot!

Don't remain silent, just because you may see things in a different light once the facts have been revealed. It's okay to say, 'okay, hmmm, maybe it's not how I first saw it'.

oh, and CJ,,, ummm, ,,, James_Woods doesn't need you to speak up and defend him ... he is quite capable of defending himself ... lest anyone lump the two of you together, I think it's important to make that point.

t

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit