Steven Unthank: What do we really know?

by SweetBabyCheezits 503 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• soft+gentle
    soft+gentle

I absolutely stand by any questions I have raised in this thread.

Guys you have to admit that Mr Unthank does a lot of obfuscating. Every time he writes something he seems to obfuscate. As for you sizemik - in the past whenever I tried to raise a question regarding Mr unthank to add some rational perspective you would pounce. I really don't give a toss for your contempt.

• cedars
    cedars

Sab, welcome back! You timed it perfectly...

For people who think Unthank has questionable morality in any sense of the term, I question theirs.

Couldn't agree more.

Witness My Fury -

I don't know about fury, but what I'm witnessing from you at the moment isn't very pleasant. Now I'm "a very strange person indeed" just because I don't think Unthank committed a crime by going into legal proceedings without being fully aware of the costs??

Cedars

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

I'm sorry but I can not accept that that (replacement) picture was drawn by an abused 4 years old. I just can't.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    Neither can you always think clearly and respond calmly when faced with the imminent collapse of a case that you have spent years working on and thousands of dollars funding.

I can certainly see how someone would be upset and angry in such a situation and might lash out. A less understandably instinctive response in the circumstances, I would suggest, is to deliberately write up a lie about a picture of a young abuse victim, not unless dishonesty is one's natural inclination to start with.

This lie was clear, deliberate and is now conceded. It just happened to be one thing in his story that could be checked. What about things that can't be checked? Lies of this sort are not usually in want of company, so it is unlikely to be the only fabrication. That is not to say the whole thing is a fabrication, just that what can't be verified no longer deserves any benefit of the doubt.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

@sizemik:

You will notice at this point that the calendar is only active from this day forward . . . that's because it's a schedule and does not retain old schedules or archives for decided or dismissed cases. You can however check the current list for format.

Yes. I agree. See my posts above that duplicate your results. Having historical results would have helped... wonder why they do not have historical data? It's not like its going to consume a lot of database space.... sheesh

MeanMrMustard

• shamus100
    shamus100

Okay,

The thread has officially reached the level that I expected it to. Now the accusations are getting a little wild.

Can we get some more cats posting?

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

@shamus: if you wait long enough, my cat will again push his way into my face... perhaps on my keyboard... and then some magic might happen.

• Witness My Fury
  • Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Damn cat...

• shamus100
    shamus100

Yaay!

Ask your cat if Mr. Unthank spanks babies. I await your cats response.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit