Steven Unthank: What do we really know?

by SweetBabyCheezits 503 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Johnnytwofeet
    Johnnytwofeet

You really felt the need to point that out? Obviously there was not an election to select Apostate kings.

Sigh....

• undercover
  • Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Johnny, I do not think you are welcome here by your remarks.

• Johnnytwofeet
    Johnnytwofeet

Do you always let videos off the internet do your thinking for you? Regardless, you missed my point. Seems pretty par for the course for the dregs that remained on this once great site. From the looks of things even Simon doesn't give a rat's ass about this place anymore and judging by the posts I've read so far it's not hard to see why.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard
    This type of scenario is exactly why so many of us HATE the Rick Fearon type of sensationalism so much. Once on that path the urge to make headway against the WTS WILL override good judgement and common sense. ANY lie, mistatement, misrepresentation, however small WILL undo a great deal of hard work and make all apostates fit the mould the WTS casts us in, ...untrustworthy liars. The net result is that many doubting JWs run straight back to mother again.
    + one billion. The explanation for the picture was, if anything, worse than the picture. And the line about the lego blocks will live in infamy. On the other thread, I called for both Mr. Unthank and Ms. Anderson to renounce the sensationalism and personal attacks - and to once and for all end their association with Rick Fearon. They are beginning to actually sound like Rick Fearon. I repeat it here.

@WitnesMyFury and @james_woods: This is exactly what I was thinking. I've just had time to review this thread, and I can say I am thoroughly tired of all the sensationalism. Everything that Rick Fearon touches seems to be corrupted. I'm just really tired of it all...

MeanMrMustard

• talesin
    talesin

SBC,, yes, and you started a shitstorm of speculation which has mostly been proven to be wrong. All I'm saying, is you COULD have done that first, and privately investigated, BEFORE you expressed your doubts .... this may have played out differently, had you done that.

What you don't know, is that I have been following this story for a lot longer than you,,, so I knew a lot of the stuff was real, and had checked the court records.

It's always better to research first,, and raise questions once you have PROOF that your doubts may have a concrete basis .... what has been uncovered here, is that Steven may have made some errors in semantics,,, but he is indeed, the real thing. Now, you have planted serious (and I believe) unfounded doubts as to his motivations. If you questioned him first, your OP may have read differently. As it is, several of the traditionaly JWD/JWN shit-stirrers jumped on the bandwagon, and now, I am sure.,., many newbies are confused and maybe even unbelieving because of this incredibly bullshit travesty of a thread.

tal

*who would like to have said this more kindly and gently, but is too damn tired to edit till the cows come home,, and I DO respect your opinion, for what it's worth! *

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

FYI the "no record" status of that site has been since I checked it.... It wasnt working anymore yesterday and then after we started talking about it it started working again.

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

This thread is 150% Epic.

50% LOL

50% SAD

50% WTF

• talesin
    talesin

PS,, not to read that sentence wrong... For what it's worth (ie, according to how much others respect my judgement), I value your opinion and thoughts on issues ... I just think that this time, you got it wrong,,, due to lack of investigation. Your opinion DOES mean a lot to me, and should to others.

xo

tal

• talesin
    talesin

@ Nomad ----- AGREED!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit