Steven Unthank: What do we really know?

by SweetBabyCheezits 503 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Oooh I'm a WTS plant now am I? FFS sake, WAKE UP!

• cofty
    cofty

Outlaw - can you ask Steven to confirm that as a result of his action at least the elders in Australia are now obliged to obtain criminal record checks?

• undercover
    undercover

Interesting that unlike everybody here . . . these people are actually DOING something

Now there's a blanket statement that can't be backed up...

Just because some of us haven't made a name for ourselves as an outspoken opponent of the WTS doesn't mean that we're not DOING anything. I could give fuck all if the WTS crashes and burns or passes the Mormon church in size. I'm working to free certain family members from their clutches. Once that's done, I don't give a shit about em. I ain't no crusader and I don't need somerecognition for my efforts. Getting my family out is all I need.

• No Room For George
    No Room For George
    Just because some of us haven't made a name for ourselves as an outspoken opponent of the WTS doesn't mean that we're not DOING anything. I could give fuck all if the WTS crashes and burns or passes the Mormon church in size. I'm working to free certain family members from their clutches. Once that's done, I don't give a shit about em. I ain't no crusader and I don't need somerecognition for my efforts. Getting my family out is all I need.

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

This display of ugliness has gone far enough in my world. If the DPP in Victoria had picked up the case to prosecute the Watch Tower, Steven would be a hero. It didn't happen the way he hoped and now he's a hoax or worse.

What in tarnation is going on here? Have we all lost our senses? The enemy is now Steven and me. Whatever happened to the WT as the enemy? Joe suggested I didn't reply to any of this because my words would come under fire, but I did. Joe was right. I've only made it worse. I won't do it again.

Barbara

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Outlaw - can you ask Steven to confirm that as a result of his action at least the elders in Australia are now obliged to obtain criminal record checks?....Cofty

Hey Cofty!..

Right now I`m trying to confirm alot of things..

At the moment..

I question everything that doesn`t have solid proof..I`m still digging..

..................;-)...OUTLAW

• sizemik
    sizemik
    I'm working to free certain family members from their clutches. Once that's done, I don't give a shit about em... undercover

That's OK . . . just accept that some people are community minded . . . and care about the welfare of all children generally . . . not just their own.

Keep it coming . . . this is very revealing.

• MrMonroe
    MrMonroe

Barbara, you are not the enemy. This thread shows that many people are concerned about what Steven has done in the last day or so, but I don't see anyone calling him an enemy. Stop being so melodramatic.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    What in tarnation is going on here? Have we all lost our senses?

I think you lost your senses going on Fearon's show and associating yourself with Unthank while piously refusing to entertain reasonable doubts others had about either.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey ((Barbara!))..

Check your PM`s..

.....................;-)...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit