How come "Johhny the Bethelite" has not been exposed?

by hotspur 157 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• sabastious
    sabastious
    This thread is not about the person Sabastious mentioned

Agreed, so you shouldn't have brought her up:

There are JWN posters who pretend to have conversations with the spirit world and others here who believe them or belittle those of us who point them out. That may be Rick's next thing- "Jaheshua Methuselah has contacted me about how to bring down Watchtower."
    Sabastious, just chill out.

^ Yeah I was pretty mad. I feel better now.

-Sab

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Sabastious, rather than say that I might have been referring to others that say the Holy Ghost called them to make sure the dog was fed or to make sure their package got in the mail, I will not derail this thread with that kind of nonsense. I will just say that I sent you a PM.

• sabastious
    sabastious

Thanks for the message! Replied.

-Sab

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

Simon has put me on notice concerning " Johnny the Bethelite" threads. It should be noted that I did not start this thread and I am apprehensive in commenting as it may add fuel to this thread and thus aiding it to continuue.

• sizemik
    sizemik

Rick . . . an appropriate comment (ie; a truthful one) would have reduced this thread to a page if it put the controversy to rest. You're apprehensive about commenting . . . but have still found the time to comment anyway . . . to tell us you don't want to comment. WTF?

JTB is a fraud right? . . . one word and it's all done and dusted.

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

Before further judgement is cast I truely believe it is imperative to listen in, if only briefly to Johnny's first two programs on the Six Screens Tele-network...... http://www.sixscreensofthewatchtower.com/telenetwork/jehovahs-underground.php I believe your opinions may change.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    You're apprehensive about commenting . . . but have still found the time to comment anyway..
    to tell us you don't want to comment. WTF?.....Sizemik

3 Posts so Far!..

How far will Rick push it?..

It would all go away if Rick was Truthful..

Simon won`t Tolerate any more Games..

......................;-)...OUTLAW

• elderelite
    elderelite

Jezesus rick!!!! We have spent 5 pages debunking the first show and now you wnt us to 'give it another' one...? How many brain cells do you expect us to lose listening so that we ultimatly buy this tripe???? There arnt 3 brain dead people on the planet that actually think this is legit! Give it up already!!!!

Where do i sign the "get lost" petition????

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

JtB was the Trevolinda of 2011. And here it is, 2012.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

kool aid man, I am very disappointed in you, I thought you said you were going to calm things down and I gave you thumbs up, then you started another thread about Johnny the Bethelite. I thought you were eventually going to come clean before you started the last thread about JTB.

Rick, to refresh your memory, take a look at one of your posts in the following thread that you said that you are working on to calm things down, http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/220389/1/Call-to-legal-department-Jan-6-2012

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit