How come "Johhny the Bethelite" has not been exposed?

by hotspur 157 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

Immediate after saying that he doesn't want to comment because he's been put on notice, he makes another comment, not to clear it up, but plug an advertisement for his website.

That's kinda the middle finger to Simon, I honestly think we may have just seen Rick's last post.

In other news, I miss the Trevolinda drama. That was some quality apostate drama. If we ever do a JWN assembly, I want to play either Linda or RR in the Sunday drama.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Rick has just made a "Johnny the Bethelite Commercial" on his 4th post,on this Thread..

After 2 Warnings from Simon..

And..

Two Announcements about "Simon`s Warnings",from Rick Fearon..

Can anyone Stop..

RickZilla?!!..

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_J9PlRvGGXS8/SfaWBuWdwUI/AAAAAAAAAkU/aISEt3HX7OM/s400/godzilla2.jpg

....................... ...OUTLAW

• Violia
    Violia

OTWO

I just finished reading your book on line. I think 2008 was the last year you mentioned. I read your posts , hit and miss on various subjects. Where are you and Tasha at now? I got so wrapped up in your story. I felt like I knew all those people. You write very well for that to happen.

V

sorry for being sort of off but I really want to know.

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime
    Before further judgement is cast I truely believe it is imperative to listen in, if only briefly to Johnny's first two programs on the Six Screens Tele-network......

Wow.

Rather than taking the opportunity to come clean.. you take the opportunity to dig your hole even deeper.

"Visit my website. Transfer JWN traffic to Sixscreens traffic."

You really are hopeless... and a big fat liar to boot. It is pretty disgusting what you are, Rick. Every sensible person here can see it.

How can you sleep at night? :/

- Lime

• moshe
    moshe

I wonder about that, too. How come nobody has figured out who Johnny is? -or how does an elder manage to post for years and not reveal enough information to be found out? Maybe we have a lot of fakers on the Internet who just want attention.

• elderelite
    elderelite

You know the person i feel most sorry for in this is Johnny... Poor guy putting his ass in the line to give us insider info, risking excommunication and everything!!! You all are ungreatfull swine and dont deserve Johnny or rick!

• Iamallcool
  • sizemik
    sizemik

Yeah I listened . . . for as long as I could.

"Every breath you take, every smile you fake . . . I'll be watchin' you" . . . how very appropriate.

Sorry Rick . . . with the WTS record of paranoia . . . it is inconceivable that a Bethelite could broadcast his own show from a Bethel room closet without being out the door so quick his feet wouldn't touch the ground. It just doesn't hold water. More than a few have rung Bethel regarding Jonny and his exploits . . . and they know of no such person.

As the OP quite rightly observed . . . identifying him is as easy as spotting Santa sitting at a GB meeting. I can't understand why you persist in this . . . it's quite delusional. Sad.

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

So, Rick isn't allowed to discuss JTB, yet others decide to keep fanning the flames, knowing that if Rick gives in and discusses it, he will be the one to get into trouble. Who are the real S&%$ Stirrers??? Entrapment and internet bullying are crimes. If you don't like what someone has to say, then don't read it. It is as simple as that. Unfortunately, I will be the one to get flamed because I am going against the norm here by trying to bring attention to an injustice. Flame away....

Cyber Bullying

cyberbullying" was first coined and defined by Canadian educator and anti-bullying activist Bill Belsey, as "the use of information and communication technologies to support deliberate, repeated, and hostile behavior by an individual or group, that is intended to harm others." [1]

Cyberbullying can be as simple as continuing to send e-mail to someone who has said they want no further contact with the sender, but it may also include threats, sexual remarks, pejorative labels (i.e., hate speech), ganging up on victims by making them the subject of ridicule in forums, and posting false statements as fact aimed at humiliation.

Cyberbullies may disclose victims' personal data (e.g. real name, address, or workplace/schools) at websites or forums or may pose as the identity of a victim for the purpose of publishing material in their name that defames or ridicules them. Some cyber-bullies may also send threatening and harassing emails and instant messages to the victims, while other post rumors or gossip and instigate others to dislike and gang up on the target.

• shamus100
    shamus100

I have to agree with ohiocowboy, hasn't all this already been said before? Yes. So it's cyberbullying.

There is nothing else to discuss, really. He's not posting the threads anymore, so leave him alone no matter what you think of him.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit