How come "Johhny the Bethelite" has not been exposed?

by hotspur 157 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• sizemik
    sizemik

Well I don't . . .

Sane and mentally stable people don't have to be taken for fools by other posters bullshit, just because some cry babies think it's bullying. Boo hoo.

Apart from that . . . this crap is totally counterproductive. Rick acknowledges the need to change his approach . . . but it's all lip service.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

When people ask for things to be cleared up..They shouldn`t be given more Smoke and Mirrors..

Asking for the truth Isn`t Bullying..

Rick has had more than enough to Say about those who didn`t Support his Events..

We were"Cowards" ..Ect..ect..

Then we had Johnny the Bethelite shoved down our thoats for the last year..

Courtesy of Rick Fearon..

How long has everyone on JWN taken Ricks Fearons "Cyber Bullying"?..

"Too Long"..

.....................;-)...OUTLAW

• Quentin
    Quentin

"I'm Spartacus"...."NO! I'm Spartucus"...."Here, over here I'm Spartacus"..."NO! it's me, I'm Spartucus"..."NO! NO! me, me"....

"Who the hell is Spartucus?"..."Don't know, but we do get to crucify all of them and get all the women"...."So, good day after all"..."Yup, grab that bucket of nails."...."Maybe Six Screens will show up." "That would be kool"..."Yup, aid us in our work, I got the hammer".......

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

As I recall, there were people agast that accusations were being hurled at poor Trevor over Linda. Hadn't he had enough? Wasn't there any decency left in the world?

Oh, whoops... it was a scam.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Well, I haven't seen him cyberbully anyone. Just be silly.

Whatever.. carry on.

I heard he spanks babies too... ;(

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

I do not hold any of my ridiculers hostage, they are wanting for some unknown reason to not investigate and examine the sound clips from Johnny.

On the surface they present themselves as real critics and judges but have not examined the full content of what Johnny has stated.

All I can say is they are possibly Watchtower operatives trying there hardest to assassinate the messenger.

• sizemik
    sizemik

OK enough is enough . . .

It's me . . . I'm Johnny.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

All I can say is they are possibly Watchtower operatives trying there hardest to assassinate the messenger.

Or possibly there are people with sharp analytical minds who are able to take information and put it through

careful plausible scrutiny.

Is there reason for doubt, obviously so and why cant JTB come on to a forum like this one and give some viability to himself ?

He could easily go to a Starbucks with a Laptop log in here and be careful as to not reveal too much information about himself.

The thing that I find suspicious is if he works in the IT department, just how big is the IT department in Bethel HQ ?

Knowing that the WTS. monitors sites like this, I'm sure by now People at Bethel have gone through a profile scanning

for individuals who might be this particular JTB in the IT department.

• sabastious
    sabastious

"WAKA WAKA!"

-Sab

• hotspur
    hotspur

I never started this thread to cyberbully anybody... I just followed a link to a site, read what I did and came to the conclusion that, with the simple evidence presented as it was, it is impossible that JtB could not be or hasn't been exposed. Now whether that was as a fraud or a genuine (naive) double agent is up for debate.

What is patently clear ... one word from Rick would put the whole thing to rest. Instead, we have the attention he most obviously craves and I'm sorry I've given him the platform to pursue it... sorry folks.

If it had been me who had been put on notice to "quell the riot over JtB" I believe I would've told the truth, however painful.

I guess we now have enough evidence to state unequivocally that JtB is a fraud - a figment of the imagination of an attention seeker who seems to have a money-making agenda. My apologies to all who have had to endure this yet again.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit