How come "Johhny the Bethelite" has not been exposed?

by hotspur 157 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• elderelite
    elderelite

No cedars that would probly be less productive since the answers arnt likley to satisfy. The imagination of a few is better than letting openly exposing the obvious fraud and inconsistanties.

Although i honestly doubt rick is making much money on this... Smart ass coments about the bank not withstanding

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

That's hardly a productive attitude Rick. Come on do yourself some favours here! Or do you ALWAYS play the victim card when things start to get too pointed for you?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Rick can`t talk on this Thread..

Hello hotspur, I would like to tell you more, but I run the risk of being disfellowshiped and shunned on this forum if "Johnny the Bethilite" threads keep popping up....RF

But ..Rick can talk on this Thread when it suits him..

I wish I had more time to comment,but I got to get to the bank before it closers...I am making so much I am stacking and bailling it.....RF

It takes Money to run a Web Site..

The Six Screens Ship is Sinking..

........................... ...OUTLAW

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

I wish I had more time to comment,but I got to get to the bank before it closers.

I am making so much I am stacking and bailling it.

"JUST DIAL IN!!!"

• sabastious
    sabastious
    The world is a show. Many people want to take the stage and get attention.

Your hypocrisy officially knows no bounds! You think your rants in defense of science are not the same damn thing? No need to reply take it as "rhetoric", but I highly recommend that you should stop taking cheap shots at true believers every chance you can. AGuest is nothing like Rick, reality shows and the WWF. You are better than that, OTWO, way better. Live your own damn life!

-Sab

• MeanMrMustard
  • Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

I thought OTWO was spot on myself.

Strange how "believers" get all emotional when poked with a logic stick me thinks...

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

OTWO and Shelby have been going at it since I can remember..

If they stopped..

I would take them both to a Doctor and have them checked out..

........................... ...OUTLAW

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Strange how "believers" get all emotional when poked with a logic stick me thinks...

It's strange that anyone could feel qualified to defend the comparison of AGuest and the WWF. It's also strange that you think your argument is logical and mine emotional.

-Sab

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

In an act I can only defend as petty:

WWF - World Wildlife Fund

WWE - World Wrestling Entertainment

The WWE used to use the WWF title under license from the Wildlife fund. As wrestling become more campy the fund decided to distance themselves from what they saw as bad publicity and recinded the license. The wrestling company rebranded as the WWE.

Carry on.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit