How come "Johhny the Bethelite" has not been exposed?

by hotspur 157 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

I think Simon should lock this thread because Kool Aid Man is pitiful hopeless.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    Tell you what would be hilarious, find this guy is Trevor come back to haunt us......Quentin

What a Clever Twist..

I wonder if Rick could work that into his Johnny Story..

Johnny the Bethelite is really Trevor..Who killed his "make believe" wife Linda..

Right here on JWN!..

.......................... ...OUTLAW

• Quentin
    Quentin

Hi James!....

"Many have said before, Quentin, that we should really just ignore posting on any koolaidman threads"...sound advise my friend, sound advise...now if they would do it......

• Quentin
    Quentin

Outlaw...you are a wise man.......where's my beer you promised six months ago?

• james_woods
    james_woods

Hi Quentin! You and Terry and I should make a day to BBQ sometime soon...

• Quentin
    Quentin

We'll do that James...we had a refreshing visit last week....I'll get ahold of him, see what we can work out....off to make the school run toodles....

• Londo111
    Londo111

Now I'm curious about this Trevor and Linda stuff...

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

How about this..

Rick resurrects Linda and..

Has Johnny interview her on his show at WBT$ World HeadQuarters "Bethel"..

Then..

Linda murders Johnny with a Chain Saw during the interview and takes over his show..

The police are called..

But..

No one can find Johnnys Secret Closet in Bethel..

So now Linda does Johnnys show every Saturday,with Dead Johnny in the Secret Closet..

If anyone Questions Rick..

Rick can ask them to prove it`s all Fake..And..

To click on to his website..

........................... ...OUTLAW

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

The answer to this threads question could be found by taking the time to listen in. http://www.sixscreensofthewatchtower.com/telenetwork/jehovahs-underground.php

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

The answer to this threads question could be found by taking the time to listen in. http://www.sixscreensofthewatchtower.com/telenetwork/jehovahs-underground.php

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit