How come "Johhny the Bethelite" has not been exposed?

by hotspur 157 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

@cedars:

About 8/9 months ago when JTB first appeared on the six screens calls, everyone called BS - for various reasons. On the first call, everyone was just curious about this person claiming to be in a closet in Bethel. But as his story progressed, he started to claim that he was part of a secret IT group within Bethel commissioned by the GB itself to spy on members of the Bethel family, and possibly elders. Internet sites, like this one and six screens was monitored very carefully. He even claimed there was a way to harvest IP addresses from sites like JWN and trace them back to a person's name, and that they were doing this actively in this secret IT group. This special Bethel IT team was skilled, and had the ability to hack into Facebook, and did so.

For those of us with a little technical knowledge, the BS was growing thick. Everyone started to listen to the taped recordings and one inconsistency after another came out. Rick claimed JTB's voice was being modified and it wasn't his real voice. But his voice never changed, even from the first call when Rick didn't know he was calling in. Then Rick said he actually had contact with JTB before the call. But then went back on that too. Rick claims to have been provided with a Bethel ID from Johnny, but would not post it because it would show his face/name. Other posters quickly googled "bethel ID card" and found online images and were posting their own Bethel ID card - NO PROOF EVER CAME OUT.

So, one user - PublishingCult - decided to call out JTB on air. He would join the call and offer proof that he was a fraud. He had rock solid proof. PublishingCult didn't let anyone know what the proof was, but he gave JTB a chance to come clean first. Finally the day of the call came and JTB was a no-show.

So PublishingCult revealed the evidence - which was: He called the WT headquarters and turned him in. He did this 12 days before the conference call. He talked to the IT department head, and recorded the calls. He posted them to JWN. It was interesting to note that the IT department head mentioned other people calling in and turning JTB in too. So it was really no secret. As even this thread's OP notes, a 10 year old could figure out who JTB is...

Reference: http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/members/adult/209458/1/Johnny-The-Bethelite-Exposed-Rick-Fearon-Implicated-In-Hoax

Yet, JTB lives on.... utter BS.

MeanMrMustard

• cedars
    cedars

It's all a huge shame, and as I keep saying, it does no favours for the cause.

I don't know what else to say I'm afraid.

Cedars

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Yeah, well....

Professional wrestling is fake and so many people get into it and say it's totally real.

Reality TV mixes scripted and impromptu stuff.

The interviews at JW conventions have proven to be fake, but most of 7 million people believe them.

There are JWN posters who pretend to have conversations with the spirit world and others here who believe them or belittle those of us who point them out. That may be Rick's next thing- "Jaheshua Methuselah has contacted me about how to bring down Watchtower."

The world is a show. Many people want to take the stage and get attention.

I am as guilty as the next person of giving them some, but we do it to expose them and minimize the harm they do here. Please, feel free to call out Rick or other fakers, but don't help his call-in show by actually calling in. If you do, know that it's for entertainment purposes.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

What WMF said is spot on. Dubs who are starting to look outside the box run into a "RIck" site and then conclude that the WT had it right. All apostates are mentally diseased and then they don't go any further with their WT research. I remember coming to this site for the 1st time years ago and I concluded back then that the people on this site are a little too much for me. I didn't really pay it much attention until a few years later. So "Rick" is really doing the WT way more good than harm unfortunately.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Good morning JWN..

Morning comes so early in Canada..

I wish they would move it up to 2 in the afternoon..LOL!!..

Quote...

"When Johnny the Bethelite returned to the Six Screens phone conference on January 12, he said that this time he was in a closet located inside his own room at Bethel.
    He was lying there with two herniated spinal discs giving him pain. His dad is a doctor who did an MRI of him after he recently fell.
    He himself wants to leave Bethel to go to medical school and was going to but cannot right now because of the fall which the MRI shows ruptured two
    of his spinal discs now causing him much pain. He believes the vacuum cleaning machine which was left on stairs and caused him to fall was left there.
    help induce him to stay Watchtower has brought in or is bringing in his fleshly brother and sister. He has been assigned to another room with a better view,
    and they still seem to be maneuvering to try to get him into a compromising sexual encounter so as to discredit him when he walks off."

We all know the WBT$ monitors JWN..And..The WBT$ runs a very tight ship..

With all those clues Johnny would have been Hunted Down and Tossed Out of Bethel by now..

BUT NO!..

According to Rick Fearon..

Johnny now Broadcasts an "Apostate" Six Screens show..

Right from WBT$ World HeadQuarters "Bethel"..

The Story is Stupid..

Rick Fearon would like us all to Dumb Down and call into his shows..Or..

View his Website..

That way he can pay his Bills..

This isn`t Ricks Thread

Rick could Address all of this,on this thread,but he won`t..

He`s going to Pretend to be Persecuted and hope people visit Six Screens..

No Visits to Six Screens..

No Money for Six Screens..

........................... ...OUTLAW

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

@cedars:

I agree. I think this is my conclusion: Rick wants the WT to come down in a huge RICO case - that would be his ideal. I think in his mind if the WT were to become transparent, it would be clear that they are involved in all sorts of illegal activity that would be deserving of criminal charges, RICO cases, FBI raids, and the like. In reality, if the WT falls, its because the doctrine and polcies of the WT are being seen for what they really are. Plain and simple - the WT will fade away as people wake up. Third and fourth generation families are leaving because they have come to realize they've been spiritually had. What Rick is trying to do is insert the scandal where none exists. Now that it is clear there is a potential for money to be made - it just looks really bad.

On a lighter note... I am sitting by a warm fire on a cold winter day, and my dog just farted.

MeanMrMustard

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

I wish I had more time to comment,but I got to get to the bank before it closers.

I am making so much I am stacking and bailling it.

• Londo111
    Londo111

As the Who says, "I'll get on my knees and pray we don't get fooled again."

After so many years of being fooled, did they not think the folks here would give things extra scrutiny? After deconstructing the Society's mistruths, did they think they could get away with it?

• cedars
    cedars
    I wish I had more time to comment,but I got to get to the bank before it closers.
    I am making so much I am stacking and bailling it.

Rick, it must be great to be able to joke so freely when your character and motives are being brought under scrutiny.

Rather than joking around, wouldn't it be more productive to give a straight answer to the question in the OP?

Cedars

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

He jokes because it's easy to joke about BS, because it's BS. He's just rubbing everyone's nose in it

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit