How come "Johhny the Bethelite" has not been exposed?

by hotspur 157 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

Outlaw is on Pacific time, still a bit early there.

Give him time to chase the bears away from his breakfast and I'm sure he'll be here.

• hotspur
    hotspur

Carry on, rick. Drag your cross. ;) Just PM hotspur why don't you? Yeah, knew you wouldn't

Nope - nothing yet :8

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

@hotspur:

He won't tell you. For Christ's sake: JUST DIAL IN!

MeanMrMustard

• hotspur
    hotspur

You must be joking - from the UK? I want it 'real-time' not with network latencies - I wouldn't be able to handle the procrastinations in the order of 750mS !!!

Tell me NOW!

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

@hotspur:

Just dial in and let it sit there all night. It doesn't matter if you listen or not... JUST DIAL IN and leave it connected!!! THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS!!!

• cedars
    cedars

While you all dial in, I think I will meditate more on potential reasons why Rick hasn't owned up yet...

meditation

Cedars

• Morbidzbaby
    Morbidzbaby

I was surprised Rick posted a thread the other day that was worth reading...but as always, it seems he pulled a post and run. Very rarely does he return to his threads to post something else in response to questions or what have you...unless his character is under attack.

He can't answer questions about JTB because JTB isn't a real person, he's a character that is being portrayed. Unless a JW who is not a believer is trying to explain to someone who has never been involved with the JW's exactly what disfellowshipping is, they would NOT use the term "excommunicated". Any JW (ex or otherwise) knows there's a HUGE difference between being excommunicated by the Catholic church and being disfellowshipped by the JW's. There's no way to confuse the two, ESPECIALLY when the person speaking is a Bethelite!! My opinion? NO WAY IN HELL Johnny is a real Bethelite. No way in hell there's a "Reform Movement". No way in hell "someone's trying to injure him" or "do things to make him stay at Bethel" or "discredit him if he leaves".

Conspiracy theories. Sometimes they prove true. Sometimes, they're the product of a bored, deranged, and vindictive mind. I think Rick just wants the Watchtower to fall so badly that he makes shit up because he thinks if people believe this, they'll get out or never get in. And I think that underneath it all, he's just another religious leader trying to scrape off the cream that rises to the top of the bucket and keep it for himself. He wants his own followers...and who better than people who are used to being manipulated and controlled? As many have said...he is the epitome of the Watchtower's definition of Apostate.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

@cedars: Are you aware of "calling out" that occured 8 months ago on this site between Rick and PublishingCult?

MeanMrMustard

• cedars
    cedars

Nope, can you give me a quick crash course? I suspect there's a whole load of stuff about this site's past that I'm oblivious to.

Cedars

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

To be kicked off of JWN for self-promoting a three-ring circus of lies is not the same as being disfellowshipped or shunned. If I were always coming on here and promoting my book (by the way, it's free to read at http://www.watchtowerdocuments.com/stories/alan-miller.html) or my snake oil or my website, that would be wrong. It is a violation of known rules. Rick, if you want to promote fake Johnny on here, there are paid advertisements. Work it out with Simon or his people.

Otherwise, stop with the lies. You didn't even stand behind fake Johnny in your last promotion. You said "the host claims to be..." You know it's a lie and are prepared to ditch the guy and act as surprised as can be that you were duped. Then you will have a call-in show about "Johnny Exposed."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit