How come "Johhny the Bethelite" has not been exposed?

by hotspur 157 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• JRK
    JRK

The thing that tipped me off, was that JTB did not know what his "stipend" was. Every Bethelite I know, knows exactly how much they get each month from the WTS!

This came out last February, and the BS keeps flowing!

JK

• Londo111
    Londo111

Ad hominem attacks are often used by those who don't have a case for their arguments. The Society uses them all the time.

As far as the 'cyberbullying'…no, that is not what is going on here. The Society also plays the persecution card whenever people even respectfully disagree with them. It is another sign of not having a case.

Rather then bullying, this is merely an application of this principle, "Everyone to whom much was given, much will be demanded of him; and the one whom people put in charge of much, they will demand more than usual of him."

This applies to claims by the Society or Six Screens or anyone else. I would love to believe there was a reform movement going on at Headquarters, but extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof.

Think about the buzz over the FTL neutrinos…Nobody wanted to come forward about the results until they rechecked their results every which way. And even afterwards, they've done the experiment again. And now, an independent team is going to do the experiment. If Einstein were alive, would he play the persecution card? Would he attack the folks at CERN or OPERA instead of their measurements?

Most of the folks on this site are merely demanding more than the usual of Six Screens and JtB.

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

It amazes me that there is such an insatiable appetite for information about "Johnny the Bethelite ". Even though many detest "Johnny The Bethelite " threads, there were well over 100 threads on this subject in the last year. Well over 150 thousand clicks and thousands of posts on this one forum alone. Other forums as well as blogs, websites and conference calls have also been fascinated with this ex -witness phenomena.

I have been mildly criticized, and constantly questioned as to the validity of Johnny. Sadly some are impatient and harshly demand unequivocal proof.

Frustration runs rampant on these threads and at times posters find themselves apologizing for making unpleasant posts.

With all the buzz and attention many posters have elected to joined in, and totally agree with Johnny's ridiculers . They seem to enjoy the feeding frenzy and delight in discrediting Him without ever hearing anything he has said.

It has been suggested that I made this story up to promote the Six Screens of The Watchtower website.

Some contend I am spamming, with sole intent to make money.

Many want proof that Johnny is for real.

What we do know to be true.....

1... " Johnny the Bethelite " was not made up to promote my website.

2... I am not spamming with sole intent to make money. It is costing me lots of money to continue this endeavor.

The reason I give him a platform is, if indeed He is who He says He is..... the information he can give us will topple an Organization that has hurt so many on this board.

3...Do I have proof that Johnny is a real bethelite ? The ANSWER IS NO!

I have never met him in person, but have heard almost everything he has said. I do not believe all of what he says but there is enough that has been said to show favorable credibility.

I can not prove to this forum that He seems to be a young troubled bethelite reaching out for help only to be chastised and rebuked.

I ask you, in your rush to judgement, can you give proof that He is a fake?

Johnny has his own program on The Six Screens on Sat. nights, You have the opportunity to dial in and talk to Him. Many on this board do call in and do believe in Johnny...... The problem is they do not want to comment on these threads for fear of ridicule.

Here is my challenge.... listen to just 10 minutes of Johnny's first two programs and see if you call foul ?

Click link....... scroll down http://www. sixscreensofthewatchtower .com/ telenetwork / jehovahs -underground. php

• james_woods
    james_woods

More spam.

• sabastious
    sabastious

Rick, go get a job at the National Enquirer, you seem to have a knack for sleaze.

-Sab

• sizemik
    sizemik

The reason I give him a platform is, if indeed He is who He says He is..... the information he can give us will topple an Organization that has hurt so many on this board.

Johnny broadcasting from his closet is going to bring down the WTS? . . . this just gets worse.

Do I have proof that Johnny is a real bethelite? The ANSWER IS NO!

Well knock me down with a feather . . . aint that a surprise!

I do not believe all of what he says but there is enough that has been said to show favorable credibility.

So Johnny tells lies? . . . but not all the time? . . . and you can tell the difference?

I ask you, in your rush to judgement, can you give proof that He is a fake?

You can't expect us to prove anything, you made the claim . . . I could say the moon is made of Dutch cheese . . . can you prove it's not?

Sadly some are impatient and harshly demand unequivocal proof.

I'd say waiting for 10 months (and counting) is being pretty patient . . . and forget the unequivocal proof . . . ANY proof would be nice . . . and why is wanting proof sad?

Because you don't have any. You have no idea if he's bona fide or not . . . but you give him his own show "just in case"

And you still don't see a problem . . .

• sabastious
    sabastious

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/218675/1/Six-Screens-YouTube-channel-tops-1-million-views:

RF: Reasonable minded ones without hesitation would rapidly conclude that critics posting unsavory, distasteful comments often laced with profanity have an agenda, and are for the most part Watchtower operatives or active ticked off Witnesses.

ME: The very fact that you would acuse me of such things just shows that you don't read anything here. So, if you don't read anything here then what DO you DO here? Unlike you, I read the posts, including yours, on this forum so I can actually answer the question for you. You are here to advertise your show. Which the mods should delete your account for shameless pervasive advertising of a PRODUCT.

Why is your show so important to YOU? Why are the numbers, you are constantly referring to HERE ON THIS FORUM (remember I read here), so integral? Shouldn't real connections with real people be paramount? That isn't important to you in the slightest, and again, this is NOT my opnion it is from reading YOUR words on THIS forum.

Why is advertisement so important to you? Again I will answer because you are not providing them and there is no reason to believe you will. Because advertising increases "the numbers", and why are "the numbers" important to you? Because you are trying to "slay a dragon" and "website hits" to information that provides "bad publicity" is how you believe the dragon is harmed. As long as the dragon looses health you are fine with whatever collateral damage ensues. A selfish and vengeful man you are. What you need to do is put down the video game joystick down and start documenting reality instead of sensationalism.

Rick has an inflated opinion about the "numbers" that are created by his allowance and embellishment of JtB. What he doesn't seem to possess the capacity to understand is that ex Witnesses are jumpy about lying in any form. Many people here have sworn off lying forever and it's an oath they take seriously.

1... " Johnny the Bethelite " was not made up to promote my website.

2... I am not spamming with sole intent to make money. It is costing me lots of money to continue this endeavor.

3...Do I have proof that Johnny is a real bethelite ? The ANSWER IS NO![1]

I have never met him in person, but have heard almost everything he has said. I do not believe all of what he says but there is enough that has been said to show favorable credibility.

I can not prove to this forum that He seems to be a young troubled bethelite reaching out for help only to be chastised and rebuked.

I ask you, in your rush to judgement[2], can you give proof that He is a fake?

Johnny has his own program on The Six Screens on Sat. nights, You have the opportunity to dial in and talk to Him. Many on this board do call in and do believe in Johnny...... The problem is they do not want to comment on these threads for fear of ridicule.

Here is my challenge.... listen to just 10 minutes of Johnny's first two programs and see if you call foul ?[3]

Click link....... scroll down[4] http://www. sixscreensofthewatchtower .com/ telenetwork / jehovahs -underground. php

1. If you do not have proof that he is real then you should not present him as if he were

2. No one has rushed into judgement as most people believed you in the beginning, but asked for more evidence. They were all eventually deemed ' WT Operatives'

3. You are in no position for any demands

4. You spammed again and I hope the mods take notice

Rick, have you considered therapy? You seem unable to let go of what needs to be let go. Most people here are pulling for your recovery from this vortex you have found yourself within and that will require much more therapy and much less Six Screens. Right now it's hard to look at you for me because of your pervasive deceit, but deep down I want you to be a productive member of this forum like anyone else.

-Sab

• hotspur
    hotspur

Well, there's the first problem... You included me!

Then click, scroll down and listen for the first 10 minutes ... somebody did that earlier and has come to the same conclusion as dozens of others. Balloney, foul, fake ... you name it, it is anything other than truth!

Still smells of bovine waste and still no PM!

Oh and I never knew SPAM smelled the same as bovine waste!

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Rick it is YOUR interests to verify JTB before you let him run free and wild all over your site and have his own show with your blessing and promotion.

If you care at all about credibility and value your sites profile then the least you can do is meet with him and verify he is who he says he is.

Anything less is plain dumb I'd say. Surely you dont WANT egg on your face if he turns out to be a faker do you?

• cedars
    cedars

Rick, I don't think I've ever read so much nonsense that doesn't actually say anything since I read my last Watchtower article.

Can't you see the irony? The Governing Body asks us to support the Watchtower Society without evidence that it is God's channel. YOU ask us to support your website without evidence that anything on it is factual. Don't you fear that you might be becoming the very thing that you set out to vilify? Don't you think it's sad that you are fitting perfectly into the apostate stereotype, and therefore putting people off finding answers who stumble on your information?

All people on this forum want is facts and truth, but your answers are nothing but evasive and seemingly intended to buy more time and visitors to your website.

Since I know very little about you, I for one was prepared to give you the benefit of the doubt. However, the more you fool around with people on this forum who are simply after the truth, the more you lose credibility in my eyes.

Cedars

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit