So my JW wife cheated on me. Need some help or at least a sympathetic ear.

by JonathanH 147 Replies latest jw friends

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Oh I don't Steve, I kinda like Cynic's grown up bluntness. It's refreshing.

• curiouscynic
    curiouscynic

Steve2-- I'm not cussing AT the guy. I'm trying to help him. Giving him a shoulder to cry on isn't going to help his situation.

And I think that whenever you're talking about something as personal and painful as this, a little foul language is warranted.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

I don't knoe Johnathan but maybe asking for relationship advice on a site frequented by people that used to be part of a high control cult may not be the best thing for you.

Just saying.

• JonathanH
    JonathanH

lol, point taken PSacramento.

People keep telling me to spice up my sex life, but right now having sex with my wife is not at all what I want to do. I'm angry at her and disgusted by what she's done. Now is not the time for me to say "look at these toys I bought online, honey." The advice that I'm hearing is "ignore her behavior, get over, act like it didn't happen because if you acknowledge it she will think you're a pussy, go have sex in public and buy some dildos." That seems like egregiously bad and shallow advice.

Also cynic, you should feel dirty. I want to beat this guy with a baseball bat, so telling me "Oh yeah, I've been that guy plenty of times." does not make me want to take advice from you. It makes me think you're a selfish callous horndog that feels justified in ruining relationships because the other guy wasn't "taking care of business" or some shit.

You may think being the other guy gives you some credibility on this matter, but I don't think anything could be farther from the truth.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Oooo, now the balls are coming out. Mano e Mano.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

Johnathan, I asked you before:

Do you love her and does she love you?

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

LOL @ Mrs Jones

• JonathanH
    JonathanH

I think so PSacramento, but at this point I'm just not sure of anything.

Also, ms. Jones, I'm not trying to instigate a fight. I just don't think the advice was particularly useful, or the credentials convincing.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

No, that's not what I meant. You're not whining about it and showing a bit of verve. That's a good thing. Oh and I think Cynic's advice has some weight just remember he's not the guy who wanted to do your wife.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento
    I think so PSacramento, but at this point I'm just not sure of anything.

IF love is thier for you BOTH then you cna work through anything.

We all make mistakes and we all would like to be forgiven when we do and I am sure that you have done things that you have been or wanted to be forgiven about.

But there must be love and tenderness and comapssion for each other FROM each other, it must be a two way street my friend.

You must heal the pain and only forgivness can heal it and break the circle of mistrust and and sorrow and pain that has ben created.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit