Who would you have Lunch With? From JWN?

by AvocadoJake 156 Replies latest jw friends

• N.drew
    N.drew

Yup! No make up too! I love Maine. I have not missed Massachusetts for one half a second. But I love to spell it!

Go east from the 113 mile marker. I am between Camden (the Wellesley of Maine) and Bar Harbor. I do not know where aquagirl lives, but Maine is big, very big. I can drive for 45 minutes and not hit a traffick light. I love it!! And if you stand at a cross walk, guess what the people in the cars do! They stop!! I go to Bangor sometimes. The roads there have traffick lights. Almost always when I go there I think I hate Massachusetts.

• bigmac
    bigmac

i had a great lunch date on saturday----with cantleave--nuggett--amelia ashton--dabwla--looky--and families--and friends---this was in Portsmouth--England--UK

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

N DREW I spent a weekend at Bar Harbor......

Talk about going back in time.....

It was like the 1860's.......

Your boys don't fool around......

And Stop talking smack about us Flatlanders!!!

Stayed in Bangor and Bar Harbor in the early 90's on a hunting trip...........

If we have Lunch.... Ohhh the Stories I have for you LOL!

Don't screw with Maine People!! LMAO!!!!

There are too many to list, but I'd start with Mrs. Jones, and Robdar. Both are bright, sexy, compassionate ladies that I'd be happy to break bread with!

• elder-schmelder
    elder-schmelder

My vote would be for Terry: I love reading his posts.

elder-schmelder

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

"Mrs Jones maybe"

Whadya mean "maybe" Voices?

I'm a very sweet person in the flesh offline. Just ask Flip, Mrs Flip, Shelby, JK, OTWO, Openmind, Kudra, Jeff and Wifey, and LITS plus a couple of blood sisters that I can't think of their names right now (gonna had to look up an old Flip thread - please don't kill me if I forgot any names).

I don't bite...hard...no really.

Josie ~ thinking about hopping a plane down to Lalaland to meet 144001 with the hubby tagging along as she watches the washers cycle.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

I just got a perhaps? but still honered to be thought of at all

I'm hungryFS

I'd like to eat lunch with all of you anyone in the area?

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

I was actually somewhat surprised by the apostafest I went to, got to meet the people behind their avatars and the topic for conversation was rarely about the board or JW's.

Everyone I met was exactly how they posted here, nice to know that people can be genuine even when hidden behind the annonimity of the internet.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

when is the next apostifest?

• watersprout
    watersprout

Josie I would love to have lunch with ya!

Peace

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit