Please don’t be guilty of committing the sins you have indicted the WatchTower of

by mankkeli 184 Replies latest jw experiences

• james_woods
    james_woods
    And what will help that day speed up coming?

The Starship hiding behind the Hale-Bopp comet.

Any other questions?

• mankkeli
    mankkeli

OUTLAW - Stop being a son of lawlessness

• TheClarinetist
    TheClarinetist

Wow Mankkeli... I've got to say, that last post was quite rude and contrary to everything you just said. The best response is to just say nothing and turn the other cheek. WWJD? LoL

EDIT: Second to last... Hate it when I get ninja'd.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Hm, Manny's dropping of the weak "big mouth" slam means I'm getting to him/ it. That's power.

Manny if you didn't want Outlaw here you shouldn't have invited him by saying his name. Now I'm waiting for the person you invited to come in. The more the merrier.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

bait..........hook

• N.drew
    N.drew

Pills? What kind dear doctor? What if I was on the verge? Would I think poison? Perhaps. What if I believed you were a messenger because I was suffering from something more than depression? By the way, google knows best how to spell. Then you might share responsibility for my death. Do you want that mankill? Maybe troll is the correct define for you. OK I've changed my position, but I still disagree how things are going down here. The best way to deal with the situation is to ignore it. I'm sorry mrsjones, you are right, twisted pants.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Damn skippy WH

LoL, thank you Nancy.

• james_woods
    james_woods

Maybe troll is the correct define for you. OK I've changed my position, but I still disagree how things are going down here. The best way to deal with the situation is to ignore it. I'm sorry mrsjones, you are right, twisted pants.

Maybe troll is indeed correct in this case.

Yes, I think maybe.

• mankkeli
    mankkeli

Now I believe, apostacy comes with a prize

• N.drew
    N.drew

Laughter, the best medicine!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit