Further proof of no real message in OCCUPY

by free2beme 229 Replies latest jw friends

144,000 ... it was wrong of me to make the 'arseholes' comment. Actually, that is the main reason I came onto this thread, is to apologize for taking the 'low road' in that comment. To have stooped to your level, is to have gone too far. I am more than happy to debate ideologies, rather than resort to personal attacks. -- Talesin

It's funny that you apologize for making a personal attack, and accompany your apology with addtional personal attacks:

"To have stooped to your level, is to have gone to far."

What "level" were you stooping to, Talesin? Debate without personal attacks/insults? Show me where, in my posts, I have ever personally attacked you, other than to respond to your unwarranted personal attacks/insults.

I am more than happy to debate ideologies, rather than resort to personal attacks. -- Talesin

Practice what you preach, Talesin.

as for this,,, 144,000, I've definitely lost respect for you. You never showed any in the first place. What have you lost? Come on,, really?

Indeed, Talesin, "really," if you're going to accuse me of never showing you any respect in the first place, you ought to cite some specific examples. Prior to your unwarranted use of personal attacks/insults, I never showed you any disrespect and nothing in any of my posts will support your false accusation that I've never shown any respect for you.

It's easy to take folks out of the kingdom hall, but it's difficult to take the kingdom hall out of folks.

• james_woods
    james_woods
    jameswoods,,, don't patronize me, we are no longer in the Kingdumb Hell, and I am NOT some scaredy-cat little 'sister' you can intimidate ---- "Comrade Talesin" ,,, you have no argument, your logic is circular, and you are a coward.
    my apologies to james woods, as I called you an a$$hole too,,, can't say I regret it, but it's not what you do in polite company, right?

It is all OK, Talesin.

I meant the "comrade" in jest, thought you would realize that.

and, I have been called an asshole before.

It is just a little political debate - not worth getting a heat stroke over.

• botchtowersociety
  • drewcoul
    drewcoul
    Do you read newspapers? Magazines? Weblogs? Watch TV? Watch YouTube? Dare I say......BOOKS? Talk to other humans? Ever get out of the house? Or your parent's basement?
    Ahhhh....the final refuge of the ideologically bankrupt.....personal insult

Bizzy: You attempted to insult me first. This is hypocrisy in the purest form.

I do not need you to educate me.

Well someone does. It appears you've been unable to do it yourself.

I'm quite certain my education is equal to or superior to yours.

Impossible.

Beks: Please inform my using FACTS how it is impossible. I'm anxiously awaiting!

• Berengaria
  • Berengaria

Berengaria,

Your thoughts on the article you've posted the link to?

• JeffT
    JeffT

Just to go on record, I saw some of this nonsense at the Seattle WTO in 1999. About 95% of the protestors showed up to deliver a message, a tiny minority showed up to raise hell. Unfortunately the message (agree with it or not, they have a point and a right to make it) got lost amidst the burning dumpsters and broken windows.

I hope the Occupy people can keep the nut jobs at bay.

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety

Here is what police officers are having to deal with (Occupy San Diego).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8JdtmHFMMg

• botchtowersociety

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit