Has a very poorly dog.........

by watersprout 133 Replies latest jw friends

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

If you think I did why don't you name the person and show how I personally threatened such person?

I never said you personally threatened a specific person. Nice try at mis-direction. You did say "I have to admit if we had a neighbor poisoning our dogs that neighbor would dead." That makes you an internet tough guy. Live with you. No one made you say it. If you are tough as you claim to be at least own up to your own words.

You ask why I think you would side with the bitch who is poisoning watersprout's puppy- because you show no emphathy towards her or the doggy. You are intent on backing her nasty neighbor.

Ah, I see reading comprehension is not one of your stronger points. I am simply advocating actually knowing what happened by collecting evidence before you draw conclusions. I am sorry I may have used words that confused you. I didn't realized someone with the name "factfinder" would advocate violence against someone without finding any facts.

You certainly have a nasty attitude towards me and also reflect that towards others who posted on this thread. I don't smoke and never will.

I really couldn't care less if you know what a figure of speech is or not. In case I made it too hard for you, allow me clarify. You aren't that bright and I really don't care what internet tough guys think. Go be stupid somewhere else.

In all the time I've been on JWN so far, I have have not had any confrontations with anyone except you

You aren't having a confrantation with me. You're just being dumb on the internet, getting called on it and getting all in a huff over it rather that learning from what you are reading. Doesn't bother me any.

But with you it seems more personal.

To you it may seem that way. The sting of truth often feels that way.

• factfinder
    factfinder

@EntirelyPossible-

This will be the last time I will reply to you. If I am wrong I admit it. I replied as I did because I am very angry at what happened to waterspout's puppy and yes, it seems her nasty neighbor is the one responsible. I do hope she can find evidence of this and that from now on her dog will be safe. As far as not knowing what a figure of speech is-of course I understood what you said. You have no sense of humor either.

You don't know who I am and you insist on labling me and insulting me. You are extremly judgemental and ignorant.

Thanks for your kind words.

• Glander
    Glander

EP - Take it outside, dickhead! WTF HAS ANY OF YOUR RANT HAVE TO DO WITH THIS THREAD?

A lot of folks let off steam verbally(or on the net) Nobody takes them literally.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

I got a hart steel machette mang

I have a very classic dovo 4/8 razor in carbon steel. Rusts a lot easier but it holds an edge much better. I went in for the 8000 grit hone as well. I want a Dovo Bismark, http://www.classicshaving.com/catalog/item/522940/186369.htm

I also went in for the shaving soap and a badger hair brush. totally worth it.

• factfinder
    factfinder

@Glander- Thanks!

• shamus100
    shamus100

Nice razor!

I may get another one - mine is really big, but I do love it. How do you find the honeing? Is it difficult?

• Violia
    Violia

whose the Internet bully now?

• factfinder
    factfinder

@Watersprout- I hope your puppy has a fast recovery.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

This will be the last time I will reply to you.

OK.

I replied as I did because I am very angry at what happened to waterspout's puppy and yes, it seems her nasty neighbor is the one responsible.

As I said, this attitude is how thousands of women and children were burned at the stake for being witches. It doesn't seem like anything, you are foolishly jumping to conclusions without a single shred of evidence.

As far as not knowing what a figure of speech is-of course I understood what you said. You have no sense of humor either.

For one who gets all huffy and complains how I don't know you, it seems mildly ironic that you are so quick to label me. Hypocrisy, thy name is factfinder.

You don't know who I am and you insist on labling me and insulting me.

How very nice of you to make my point for me.

You are extremly judgemental and ignorant.

I know. Asking for things like evidence and proof and suggesting we NOT judge people before we have that is so judgemental and ignorant.

Oh, wait, not it isn't. Foolishly jumping to conclusions like you did is. Silly you! No need to get your feeling hurt just because you spewed some BS and got called on it. Learn from it and be a better, smarter person.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Can we just stick to straight razor shaving now?

I call a monkey truce. ** threatens everyone with his straight-razor ** >:0

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit