Has a very poorly dog.........

by watersprout 133 Replies latest jw friends

• ziddina
    ziddina

EP is a troll, plain and simple... I suspect that he's "Butt the Shi..." - er, "Burn the Ships" reincarnated after he got kicked off-board for being flagrantly bigoted...

Just do like you do with DJEggnog and Reniaa/Alice/whatever - ignore him and let the monkey deal with him...

• ziddina
    ziddina

Watersprout, I am so sorry to hear that you're having to practically hermetically seal up your house and yard...

Also, I agree that it's VERY SUSPICIOUS that your parents' dogs became poorly after being left alone for a while in your yard/house...

Can't wait for you to be able to either get a surveillance camera in there, or move!!

• Violia
    Violia

if this does not clear up and you cannot find a medical or natural reason ( plants etc) let someone know, even if it is just the vet. Maybe the vet can tell you what your options are if they too think the dog is being poisoned. The folks in that last video did not have proof , no one had seen anything. the police were alerting all neighbors of the poisonings. let someone know what is going one, even if it was just the Vet, and keep an eye out b/c other animals in the neighborhood may also be ill. What a psycho your neighbor sounds like. Watching folks hang out laundry..

I am so sorry you are lacking support. I pray you will soon be moving and get away from sounds like a very toxic environment. You must just feel dreadful , all of this angst all the time. Please keep dogie indoors and don't let him out without being on a leash and if it were me,I might even consider the indoor toilet type things for dogs they sell. Just for a while to see if the dog gets better.

be strong. be sure the vet knows of your suspicions. The vet is like the doctor, you can confide in them. . I don't know how things work where you are at, but here we take this stuff very seriously . It is against the law to poison or kill an animal. I can't even kill the raccoons, skunks, etc that we sometimes trap in our yard. I just trap them and call animal control and the skunks they put to sleep but the others they relocate.

I agree with Zid, ignore the trolls, but shamus is a sweeheart.

• watersprout
    watersprout
    EP is a troll, plain and simple... I suspect that he's "Butt the Shi..." - er, "Burn the Ships" reincarnated after he got kicked off-board for being flagrantly bigoted...

LOL.

Also, I agree that it's VERY SUSPICIOUS that your parents' dogs became poorly after being left alone for a while in your yard/house...

It's all a little too suspicious.... We are going outside with the dog and monitoring her. Going to take her over the aprk tomorrow as she seems a little better. We need sleep, she is keeping us up all night with her cough. Can't settle knowing she's ill.

Can't wait for you to be able to either get a surveillance camera in there, or move!!

I'm going to see how much they are and get one up.

Violia I have a friend whose brother is a police officer. Am going to ask her if she can find out where/how we stand. And if we catch her on tape, can likely is it we can use it. The UK have soo many loopholes is laughable.

I just trap them and call animal control and the skunks they put to sleep but the others they relocate.

How come teh skunks are put to sleep??

Peace

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

Hi Waterspout,

I hope your dog gets better soon. But,I did want to mention on the baby food,if you can't find just the pureed meat,carrots,peas,are okay for dogs.

It's the onions and garlic that are toxic,so just make sure none of that is in there. I don't know how picky of an eater your dog is,but there are other foods like raisins and grapes that a dog should never eat.

But,I got a sick dog to eat again starting with actually spoon feeding her the baby food. And then,in a couple of days I added her dog food in the baby food,and then,she was back to eating normal.

And if it is your neighbor,it would be good if you had definite proof. And even when/if you move you can at least show the landlord. That way future tenants won't have to go through the same ordeal.

Also, I know the U.S. has a poison control hotline for pets. Maybe see if the U.K. has one. I know you don't know the substance,but they may be able to give some helpful info. on how to treat your dog.

• Violia
    Violia

WS

not sure why they put the skunks to sleep-other than the noxious odor they can make. I realize that the ability to make that odor can be removed, but I guess our city just feels it is cost effective to put them to sleep. The other animals like the raccoon, and Poussins etc are just relocated. Snakes etc may be relocated depending on the snake.

I don't know if the UK can get any of the TV shows the US has , but we have a channel called the Animal planet. One of the shows is about animal control 911. This show is in Dade county in Florida and it is fun to watch. Such a variety of folks live in Florida and also wild life. The have alligators, big snakes etc. I recently saw one where they kept finding dead chickens (as the residents called them to remove the dead chicken) and they traced it to a voodoo group in that area. It was truly interesting TV.

yes Talk to your friend's brother and find out what you can do. Poor folks who move in after you. Believe me Realtors know when a house has bad neighbors or has been haunted. They know a lot of stuff.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

You couldn't be more wrong if you tried. The monkey actually knows who I am.If you think I am a troll, then you clearly don't know what a troll is. Or how to formulate an argument. Or just ASK who I am.

Ooops, fail, fail and fail.

You kids are all funny when you get called out for being silly.

• AGuest
    AGuest

Typing with one (left) hand... 'cause this thread kind of disturbed me (peace to you all!).

First, dear WS... the greatest of love and peace to you, and I am SO proud of your last respone to dear EP (peace to you, as well, dear one!). I can tell that you're upset but get what he's saying. And, again, he's right in what he's saying - what others are "suggesting" (okay, venting about) could get you in some trouble. So I am glad that, although you are in a LOT of pain and concern over your baby, you are keeping a level head... and heart.

Dear FF and Glander... peace to you, both! I "hear" and understand what you're saying, but I think you've taken dear EP from a wrong perspective (i.e., he doesn't give a hoot). I don't think that's the case as much as that he's less of an EMOTIONAL thinker/responder on this subject than some others. Surely you realize that there are people in the world who do not react emotionally to things some others of us do. That is not to say they have no compassion - it just means that they react more slowly. AFTER having considered the "facts"... which, as even dear WS brought out here... haven't been established. So far, only speculation. A lot of coincidence, yes, but doesn't seem like enough to judge... and convict. Certainly not to want to kill, IMHO.

Finally, dear EP... again, peace to you! C'mon, man - surely you can see how such a situation can "upset" those who ARE a little more "emotional" in expressing themselves... and especially in situations like this. Have a "heart", dear one. Everyone is not "like" you... which you surely should have discerned here by now. Your way of "speaking", however, while it may seem to YOU to be evidence of your inability to "suffer fools lightly"... often gives the impression that you truly deign everyone other than yourself AS a fool. But that's not fair, is it? While I understand that your viewpoint is that some here have quickly jumped to conclusions (and they have)... you would do much better to try and REASON with them as to WHY that might have been... than to take the offense YOU have... and respond in the kind of manner you have. Doesn't take much to add a dash of honey to one's words, dear one. About the same amount of effort as it does to add that spoonful of "vinegar."

Dear WS... may your poochie recovery quickly and return to her lively self. If (JAH forbid) not... then please know that we're all here for you. I know what it would do to ME for "something to happen" to one of my puppies... and so your peace of mind is on MY mind... and in my prayers.

Again, peace to you ALL... and can we please stop using this particular thread (regarding a very serious and painful situation) as a "forum" to assert our own individual "right-ness"? This one's not really about any of us, dear ones.

YOUR servant and a slave of Christ,

SA, breaking out the Oxycontin and going back "dark" as soon as it kicks in, 'cause this hurt like HECK to type...

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Fine. You make an excellent point, Shel. I'll try to be nicer. Sorry to all if I was too blunt.

Apologies.

• factfinder
    factfinder

@Low-Key Lysmith- Ff is a guy! I do understand the point Ep made and I reacted out of anger because I feel so bad for waterspout and her poor puppy. Anyone who knows me knows I am not in any way a bully, not even an internet bully but I think EP feels I should use internet bully instead of factfinder from now on! LOL! I hope waterspout can find the evidence needed and what is really happenning to her puppy and her parents dogs.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit