Has a very poorly dog.........

by watersprout 133 Replies latest jw friends

• watersprout
    watersprout

Typed out a post and then the fossil computer upstairs failed on me! Grrrr

Is there anyway you could put up some wire fencing etc?

We have 6ft fences either side of the garden.... I might put some barbed electrified wire all along the top. That should stop her! And yes we have a little girl.....

So sorry. What an evil thing to do!

Truly evil.... I can't believe someone would do this.

Bohm thanks for the link, I had a look at the plants and we have none of those in the garden... Plus she has never eaten plants... Grass yes not plants. We don't give her any human foods that are toxic either. We did tell the crazy witch taht we knew she was poisoning the dog, she didn't say anything but stayed well clear of us. Then all of a sudden she has kicked off again... Carrot was in the drive and she was pulling her green bin down. She looked over at Carrot and Carrot barred his teeth and snarled at her! Lol... He said he didn't know what had come over him.

Skeeter the police in the UK don't give two figs. She would have to die before thay would do anything. It's a joke. We are going to get a camera up so it shows the whole back garden and then we have proof when she throws the poison over.... When I contacted the estate agents they told me that she had driven all the previous tenants out. Her usual tactics didn't work so this must be her last resort. I hope when we move out some thugs move in. I would like to see her take british larger louts on. Lol.

Viola I am going to file a report, then if anything happens to the dog it's all written down... All we were told the last time was we needed proof. Well I am going to get it and if it means getting a camera put up then so be it.

Thank you all for your kind wishes and advice. It has been invaluable.

The dog has just been sick again and she wanted to go outside. She bounced up the path and has been harrassing Carrot. She came over to me and because I dared ignore her she growled at me. Lol. Fingers crossed she is finally feeling a little better. She is an incredibly tough little dog. The vet said the last time he didn't know how she stayed alive. Said she was incredibly strong. Such a fighter. She is 16 and before the poisoning would run round the park like a loon and play for hours with babysprout. She's going to live into her hundreds. I'm sure of it. Lol

Peace

• watersprout
    watersprout
    Symptoms were the same for the guy and they are for your dog.
    In the guy's case it was arsenic.

White dove that is scary... If it's arsenic what is she doing with such a toxic substance?? Oh my goodness her husband suffers with lung disease and he is always being rushed into hospital. What if she is putting his meds into food and poisoning my dog that way?? The mind boggles......

Peace

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

You could mention it casually next time you happen to see her and tell her the police and rspca have been informed etc...maybe she will have sense enough to cut out this disgraceful behaviour if she thinks shes been rumbled.

Or do what I did to an ex boyfriend.....cook up a pedigree chum pie, mixed up with nice gravy and carrots and peas, few herbs.....take it round as a peace offering...... see how she likes vomiting all night eh...

• bohm
    bohm

I think the story you should tell the police is that she is throwing poison into a yard where your little daughter is playing and you worry she may eat it. they have got to react on that.

and keep a close eye on the poor thing!

• ziddina
    ziddina

DEFINITELY get samples to the vet - urine, poop and vomit - if this ever happens again!! If you get a positive - presence of poison - TAKE IT TO THE POLICE WITH THE CHARGE THAT THE POISON MAY HAVE BEEN MEANT FOR YOUR CHILD ALSO.

The possibility that a CHILD could die from this woman's actions SHOULD BUILD A FIRE UNDER THEIR APATHETIC ARSES!!!

And DON'T EVER LET THE DOG OUT ALONE. I know that's a huge burden to have someone accompanying the dog at all times, but it could save her life. If you're out there with the dog ON A LEASH - AND with your video camera - you can scope out the yard for foreign objects - bits of meat, etc. This will mean you'll have to stay on TOP of the dog at all times - and grab her immediately if she appears to smell ANYTHING interesting in your yard.

And then collect the evidence in a plastic bag and take it to the police, with my above suggestion that the woman is trying to poison ANYTHING in the yard - INCLUDING YOUR CHILD!!! And KEEP ON THEM ABOUT THIS - for all you and the police know, she may be poisoning OTHER living things in the neighborhood!!

I liked the idea of talking to the other neighbors about this - they may have experienced some poisoning incidents and have not yet realized it. Again, emphasize to the police that, if this woman's crazy enough to poison your dog, SHE MAY BE ATTACKING HUMANS too...!!!

[Damn... Too many exclamation points.... Looks like a dayamm Watchtower article!! ]

Best results with your situation!! P.S. Ask the vet how you can strengthen your doggie's liver and kidneys, since those are probably affected by the previous poisoning episodes... Zid

• watersprout
    watersprout

Pamsgirl that is sooo disgusting! LMAO!

Bohm I am going to use that... Lets hope they can pull their fingers out of their butts to do something constuctive.

Zid when she was poisoned the first time we never left her side. Carrot is out their with her now. We have been doing sweeps of the garden and been very vocal whilst in the garden on her diagnosis.... Just for our neighbours ears. Lol

SHE MAY BE ATTACKING HUMANS too...!!!

I have a feeling her hubby's on teh receiving end of her!

Ask the vet how you can strengthen your doggie's liver and kidneys, since those are probably affected by the previous poisoning episodes...

Thats what i'm worried about. She has become soo ill in just a few days... The first time it was slow, but it was soo violent soo quickly this time. It's either a different poison/stronger dose or it's really affected her organs. Her stomach lining and throat have been burnt. She's in a bad way. Hopefully there something she can have to strengthen her.

Peace

• Violia
    Violia

Since I am used to knocking on strangers doors, I'd be knocking on my neighbors doors. We have a neighborhood watch group here so we would just post it there. Don't libel or slander yourself, just word it carefully to your neighbors. They can put 2+2 together.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

You can't really get ahead of someone who hates you like that. Moving to a new neighborhood sounds like a good idea. Do it soon! In the meantime, keep records of what happens and don't talk to the woman at all. She will just escalate the attacks somehow, she will call the police and play the victim.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Whether you can prove it or not you can still file a police report. You have the vet to back you up and other evidence.

Yeah, about that ...

1)No one has seen the neighbor woman do anything

2)the vet, according to the OP, has no tests to prove anything

3)no one has proved it's intentional poisoning (lack of positive tests for other things doesn't prove someone is poisoning the dog)

4)maybe invisible voices in her head are telling her to do it. they can seem very real, I understand

5)if you tell the police she is throwing poison into your yard where your daughter is playing, they will react on it. they will ask her, she will deny it and then ask you how you know and your web of lies will get deeper.

• Violia
    Violia

EP

she can and will most likely deny it but that does not stop anyone from filing a police report. The reason one should file a police report even without concrete proof is, if it happens again and someone else also files a police report , well then you have 2 reports. You now have a paper trail.

the vet can indeed say what he thought that- it appeared to dog was possibly poisoned. The family can speak up also.

what on earth would make you attack the poster and say "his web of lies". He has a dog that is most like being poisoned by someone next door to him and he has a small child who could indeed eat the poison that is being thrown out.

so what if she denies it, it is still on record at the police dept. so if it happens again, the police will take a much more serious look at her.

You should never discourage anyone from filing a police report.The police will decide if it has merit. As long as he states what has happened to the dog and the things she has said and done, he is OK. he can't prove it but it very well may be true . It will make it much easier for the next person who has to file a police report on the neighbor.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit