Has a very poorly dog.........

by watersprout 133 Replies latest jw friends

• factfinder
    factfinder

@Entirely Possible- how nice of you to have a soft spot in your heart for dogs.

Our dogs are our children. Someone tries to poisen them, I will stop them by all means possible.

As for your name calling ("internet tough guy") you don't know me and you know nothing about me and you are far from the truth about me.

You'd be happy to back the bitch who poisened watersprouts precious puppy.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

As for your name calling ("internet tough guy") you don't know me and you know nothing about me and you are far from the truth about me.

You threatened someone on the internet. That's the definition of an internet tough guy. It doesn't make you a bad person, it just makes you a big talker over the internet where no one knows who you are. It is what it is.

If you REALLY meant "by all means possible" you would go to watersprouts neighborhood, catch the person (if indeed there is a case of poisoning, which has yet to be established), then break their neck. Until then, you're just an internet tough guy.

You'd be happy to back the bitch who poisened watersprouts precious puppy.

I am not sure why you think that. Poisoning hasn't at all been established. Even if it was, it still remains to be determined by whom. Once that is figured out, then appropriate action should be taken. I have never said otherwise and you are a fool to suggest otherwise.

I am happy that you seem to think that you know what I would be happy to do, so I'll just quote your own words and throw them right back in your face, "you don't know me and you know nothing about me".

Stuff that in your pipe and smoke it.

• shamus100
    shamus100

This is like watching Judge Judy. Not that I watch Judge Judy.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

How's my sexy monkey?

• shamus100
    shamus100

Excellent. :) How was your facial reconstructive surgery?

I bought a straight razor. That's new. What a great way to shave. ;D

• factfinder
    factfinder

@Entirely Possible-I did not threaten anyone on the internet. If you think I did why don't you name the person and show how I personally threatened such person?

You ask why I think you would side with the bitch who is poisoning watersprout's puppy- because you show no emphathy towards her or the doggy. You are intent on backing her nasty neighbor.

As for people on the internet not knowing who I am-several do. I am FB friends with several from JWN and would happy to be FB friends with more!

You certainly have a nasty attitude towards me and also reflect that towards others who posted on this thread. I don't smoke and never will.

In all the time I've been on JWN so far, I have have not had any confrontations with anyone except you. Personal differences with godrulz-yes, because he tried to convince me that my dear parents are judged by God as wicked and are suffering in some type of hell for not believing in his god-man.

But with you it seems more personal.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

It is. I have been using s straight razor for about a year now. what kind did you get? Did you also get a hone and strop? I have a Dovo razor.

• shamus100
    shamus100

I got a strop but not a hone - yet. I'll be purchasing one soon from Classic Shaving. I got a hart steel machette mang - it's freaking gorgeous and cost a fortune. I think it was worth it - it's gorgeous! ;)

What kind do you have?

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

Have you ever considered that someone could be slipping poisoned morsels under your front door at night? Does your dog have the run of the house while you sleep?

Not trying to sound creepy, but it's possible if there's no evidence in the yard.

• factfinder
    factfinder

Unfortunatly I cannot get to wherever watersprout lives and help her with her situation. But hearing about it makes me very angry and I hope she can get the evidence needed to take legal action against her nasty neighbor and keep her precious puppy safe.

@Shamos- I must admit I have watched Judge Judy!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit