Has a very poorly dog.........

by watersprout 133 Replies latest jw friends

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

I had a sancho panza the other day, picked it up while I was in little havana. it paired nicely with a JW Green

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

JW Green is a great blend. Unique in that it is the only member of the JW lineup that is a "Pure Malt" or "Vatted Malt", meaning that it is a blend of strictly single malt whiskies. All of the the other labels, including Blue have grain whisky blended in.

I love the Green, but the Gold...Ahhh the GOLD! Even beats the mighty Blue Label in character and flavor.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

OK Can you please keep this discussion on topic? The advantages of stropping vs honing are interesting but that isn't what this thread is about.

And can discussion re language comprehension skills be laid to rest?

• Curtains
    Curtains

watersprout, I'm so sorry about your dog. She is lovely.

• watersprout
    watersprout

Thank you for your replies... I haven't had much chance to have a proper read but i'm getting ready to get the dog back down the vets. She was up coughing again last night and vomited profusely. Plus she has ripped her claw and it's all twisted. Been scrubbing the carpet to get the blood out. Poor thing. So when I get back I will let you all know.

Thanks again

Peace

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Sounds like the kindest thing might be to take her out of her misery.

PS. I use disposable razors.

• watersprout
    watersprout

Got back from vets and dog has had two injections to settle her stomach... I have to starve her today and then wean her on soft foods tomorrow. So Zid and Emptyinside I will be taking your advice on the babyfood.

The vet said she should have improved greatly by thursday. If not back to the vets on friday.

Have you ever considered that someone could be slipping poisoned morsels under your front door at night? Does your dog have the run of the house while you sleep?

Carrot said the exact same thing to me yesterday. He thinks that she could be posting something through the letterbox. The dog has access to every room and she does like to sit by the radiator which is by the front door. We are going to attach a bag to the letterbox so if anything comes through the dog won't eat it.

Peace

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I hope the treatment and the baby food work. Pets are family. Anyone who poisons them should be arrested.

• watersprout
    watersprout

I forgot to mention that ''psycho'' as she is known in our house stands in the bedroom window watching us in the garden... My parents came over last week to dog and baby sprout babysit when we went away for our wedding anniversary and mom told me that she was standing in the window watching her hang washing out...

My parents had gone away when they left ours to visit family down by the coast and I found out today when my mom phoned that both her dogs have been really sick... This is from two dogs (my moms) that are NEVER sick... Mom said they had been unwell since they left ours... The girl doggie is a fussy little eater so it would have to be something in meat to get her to eat it... She doesn't like the veggie meat my mom cooks lol... It's all a little too coincidental.... I desperately need that proof and gosh darn it I will get it!

Right read page 4 comments soo far and Violia this is awful!

We had a cat poisoned by anti-freeze years ago, poor baby. We found him dead.

Antifreeze poisoning the most common illnesses in animals its usually left lying about and tipped down drains with puddle splashes left for the animals to lick up.

EP and Shamus... Strop/hone... WTFrick??

Peace

• watersprout
    watersprout

EP what a wonderful way with words you have. *sigh* I understand why ones have been getting upset over this thread and it's called ''internet ranting''... I wouldn't do anything stupid like going round and boxing the old bats ears, but I would really enjoy it and I would feel better. Lol. People vent and once it's out everyone feels better. We all know I have no proof and even if I did, getting a conviction in the UK would be difficult. Not going to stop me trying though.

Violia I watched that video, it's frightening as to the lengths some people will go to.....

Peace

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit