This convention blows

by Anony Mous 122 Replies latest watchtower bible

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

while dissing those who insist it is 5?

Ah, by your own admission.

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

The Church was resolved to have a New Testament, and as, after the lapse of more than three hundred years, no handwriting could be proved or disproved, the Church, which like former impostors had then gotten possession of the State, had everything its own way. It invented creeds, such as that called the Apostle's Creed, the Nicean Creed, the Athanasian Creed, and out of the loads of rubbish that were presented it voted four to be Gospels, and others to be Epistles, as we now find them arranged.

-- Thomas Paine

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

GodRulz..

Your here to convert JW`s into Pentecostals..

You don`t know shit about JW`s,so you want us to teach you..

Then maybe you`ll have some common ground with JW`s..

A)..You`ve proven yourself 2 stupid to learn..

B)..No JW is going to convert to what is considered a demonized religion..

Your wasting your time..

Find another Ambulance to Chase..

.................. ...OUTLAW

• godrulz
    godrulz

I am calling people to Christ. They can join a Baptist church or any other evangelical church. If they don't know where to go, I might point them to a Pentecostal Church (but not sectish UPC). I am calling people to Christ, not Pentecostalism. If they identify with a Pentecostal church, then they can be encouraged to be Pent. by experience, not just name, if it is a biblical one (and it is). Again, more ad hominem slander to discredit me and my message. I hope people see through this and wrestle with my content instead.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Little god, you miss the point of this board entirely.

• MrDarkKnight
    MrDarkKnight

If I know 2+2=4, not 5, does that make me arrogant and superior for stating it over and over while dissing those who insist it is 5?

Godrulz - In my opinion it does. Let's use the sentence above as an example of your arrogance, same as the WTS. First of all you state, "If I know", as if YOU are an authority on spirituality, as if YOU set the standard and hence I should listen to YOUinspite of what my own common sense, reason and experiences tell me.

Secondly, I have not said what you believe is wrong, nor have I dissed you in anway, I simply made an observation about your approach, not your beliefs. I never said that 2+2=5, I simply said that I am going to work out 2+2 from the beginning and see what answer I get, I will assume it is 4 because that is what I have been taught.

You preceded the sentence above with a reiteration of what YOU believe and why YOU believe it is the TRUTH and WHY we all NEED to hear you out or we will PERISH (your words not mine.) Your basic message is the same as the WTS. Believe as I do or die.

Hey, I'm just sayin.

• designs
    designs

"Godrulz..you may not be aware of this" McDarknight that's the best line of the day. Haahaahaha

Do you think he doesn't have both Oars in the water! "you may not be aware of this" One oar in the water makes you go round and round and round

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

They can join a Baptist church or any other evangelical church.

So nice to have your permission tiny Napolean.

If I know 2+2=4, not 5, does that make me arrogant and superior for stating it over and over while dissing those who insist it is 5?

I have now seen the light. From this day forward I shall worship the number 4 and hate all those worshipping the number 5. Those bastards will burn in hell, and when they are exposed to the presence of the great 4 they will shudder in misery. Clearly 4 is the true god! When you hit caps, it causes itself to become $ whereas 5 only becomes %--it is clearly lacking. It is only a portion of 4 and lacks great substance.

NC

• MrDarkKnight
    MrDarkKnight

Designs - Is it that obvious?

• designs
    designs

poopsiecakes

Thomas Paine quote

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit