Are JWs Who Join This Forum Expected to Tow the Accepted Line of

by believingxjw 119 Replies latest jw friends

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

I`ve been here 9 years..

I`ve never seen an Unspoken Heiarchy,or Leaders..

Meh, whatever. Just because YOU haven't had the comprehension to understand when a newbie (or otherwise) who has dared to question other "senior" posters is being harassed for daring to question them.

Here are a couple of threads that show what happens when someone dares to question a "leader":

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/180787/1/I-am-having-some-reservations-about-Barbara-Anderson

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/208403/1/AndersonsInfo

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    Meh, whatever. Just because YOU haven't had the comprehension to understand when a newbie (or otherwise)
    who has dared to question other "senior" posters is being harassed for daring to question them.
    Here are a couple of threads that show what happens when someone dares to question a "leader":.....Broken Promises

Barb wrote something you don`t like..So What?..

It doesn`t make her a Leader..

I happen to Like Barb..So what?..

It doesn`t make me a Follower of Barb..Or make me a Leader..

I wrote my opinion just like everybody else here..

If I don`t agree with you,I`m unable to comprehend what happens on JWN?..

LOL!!

Your as bad as the complaints your making about other people..

Maybe we Should all Follow You..

You could be the 1st Member in the Unspoken Heirachy on JWN..

................. ...OUTLAW

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Barb wrote something you don`t like..So What?..

It doesn`t make her a Leader..

I happen to Like Barb..So what?..

It doesn`t make me a Follower of Barb..Or make me a Leader..

Is this the best you can come back with? Throwing in strawman arguments? Seems that after all these years on the board, you still haven't learnt how to argue logically.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    Is this the best you can come back with? Throwing in strawman arguments? Seems that after all these years on the board,

you still haven't learnt how to argue logically.....Broken Promises

So..You don`t like it if I disagree with you..Would you like everyone to agree with you?..

Is that what the Problem is?.. People aren`t doing things,just the way you like?..

Everyone had better do what BP wants!..

BP is the Boss!..

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

I don't care if you disagree with me - just stick to the subject instead of trying to twist it your way.

Sorry, but I'm not as egotistical as you are.

• jgnat
    jgnat

I'm still not sure what the protest is about. Whose mouths are taped shut? And about whom?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    I don't care if you disagree with me - just stick to the subject instead of trying to twist it your way.
    Sorry, but I'm not as egotistical as you are......Broken Promises

No where in my posts to you am I "Off Topic"..

Disagreeing with you doesn`t make me Egotistical..It means I have an opinion just like everyone else here..

You seem to think your opinion is much more important,than those who disagree with you..

It is ..If you can back your post up..

Your not very good at that..

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

LOL Funny thread.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    I'm still not sure what the protest is about. Whose mouths are taped shut? And about whom?.....Jgnat

Me either..But..

It does give me something to do,while I`m having a coffee..

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

This is not unique. Whether it's in the watchtower, workplace, circle of friends, discussion forum, or anywhere else, some people will always become more popular or prominent than others. They may be more prominent because of their work, intelligence, money, or simply because they're hot. People seem to have a need to carve out a social status, and some are better at it than others. Popular people will have others rise to their defense, even when they're wrong, and the one criticizing will be ostracized, no matter how right he is. This is a reality of life, and you'll encounter it wherever you go.

W

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit