Are JWs Who Join This Forum Expected to Tow the Accepted Line of

by believingxjw 119 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    A problem only arises when a "voice" is heard based too much on "credibility" and not enough on the content of their argument.
    Most posters achieve a reasonable balance of each, when responding, but a number don't. This thread has been useful, in that an assesment of
    "credibility" when taken too far becomes a prejudice.....Sizemik

Hmmmm..

I don`t think there can be too much credibility..Do some people go with the popular opinion?..Ya..

Is that a Credible Persons fault?..

Everyone is responsible for their Own Decisions,popular or not..

.................. ...OUTLAW

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

My intent was to to keep this thread alive. I am flattered my comments always attract my critics. I cannot believe how fast they respond to my posts.

It seems that there is a concerted effort on the part of my critics to monitor anything I say and discredit it.

It is easy to conclude that some of these anonymous attackers are not Apostates of the Watchtower but indeed engaged by the Society to disparage and belittle anything I say. Reasonable minded people are now seeing thru the games being played on this forum.

Apparently these internet therapists imposters who claim they are helping exiting hurting and suffering JW'S are indeed doing more harm than good.

It is disappointing to witness the hostile takeover of one of the best sites for exposing and educating people about the Watchtower Org.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Rick, you can say whatever you want! It is not going to make a damn difference! You need some brain scan.

• talesin
    talesin

Some folks are popular and get away with bad behaviour at times ....

that's life in the real world.

If you're gonna question one of the 'credible' (lol) people, then do it without anger, and have your facts straight --- truth will win over arrogance here, unlike at the KH. And if someone is acting arrogantly,,,, it's SO easy to trip them up (if you're into that kinda thing ).

oh, and BTW, I was here during the 'mass expulsion' or whatever it is you called it on the first page ,,,,

and I call BULLSHIT

The mods did the right thing -- there was a lot of very nasty behaviour, and the 'bouncers' had to chuck the bullies out of the 'pub'.

imo

tal

• AGuest
    AGuest

Thank you, dear MS... and the greatest of love and peace you and your household.

YOUR servant... [ ]... and a slave of Christ,

SA

• sizemik
    sizemik

I don`t think there can be too much credibility . . . Outlaw

Nor do I . . . but that's not what the original post was saying.

The original post was referring to the balance between credibility and reasoned argument. When an opinion is accepted based expressly on the former at the expense of the latter . . . that's just sycophantic and dumb . . . and something to avoid IMO . . . that's all.

Agreed . . . this is not the fault of the "credible"

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Sizemik..

I can`t read your post..The formating is messed up..

Maybe try again?..Thanks..

• sizemik
    sizemik

Bloody IE9 . . . sorted Outlaw

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey SizeMik..

Try "FireFox"..It works Great on JWN..

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

It is easy to conclude that some of these anonymous attackers are not Apostates of the Watchtower but indeed engaged by the Society....Rick Fearon

Who are the WBT$ Spys,that want to Help you Fail?..

Even though you don`t Need any Help..

.................... ...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit