July 15th WT- Don't Research " False Stories " - Inspired by Satan !

by flipper 85 Replies latest jw friends

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

I have the 'privilege' of attending this particlar WT study during the visit of the CO this week, meaning it is going to be an abbreviated version, followed by a bunch of gobbledygook from the CO.

An interesting aside..

This is a new CO to us, and from what I saw from the platform, he seemed a 'service Nazi.'
    Quite the contrary! A pioneer friend informed me how delighted she was that he and his wife both were ready for Starbucks within an hour of starting their 'lifesaving' ministry. A man after my own heart! Just goes to show it's all busywork.....

• paladin
    paladin

Doing reasearch about the Borg is finding out the truth about the truth.

• cantleave
    cantleave

We are visiting nugget's parents (mum is JW) tomorrow, I wonder if she will be listening in to the telephone!!! That will be interesting.

• love2Bworldly
  • flipper
    flipper

BREAKFAST OF CHAMPIONS - Well, the C.O. may not be a " service Nazi " like you stated since he went on a Starbucks break early- but watch his talks to see if he is a WT company man. If you get a chance to share how the WT study goes, let us know, O.K. ? It will be interesting to see how JW's comment on this article.

PALADIN- Very true. In order to find the REAL truth , we have to do thorough research about the WT borg.

CANTLEAVE- That will be interesting visiting Nugget's JW mom. Let us know if you hear anything interesting from that WT study.

LOVE2BEWORLDLY- Didn't see any comment come through for you. Care to re-post your thoughts ? Thanks

• smiddy
    smiddy

The bible says that Satan keeps transforming himself into an angel of light 2 Cor.11:14

Jehovah`s Witnesses say the light gets brighter & brighter in this time of the end.Prov.4:18

The bible says that Satan is more active than ever ,out to deceive everyone,knowing he has a short time left Rev.12:12

When are the JW`s going to wake up to the fact tthat they are being lead up the garden path? By Satan?

smiddy

• flipper
    flipper

SMIDDY- I don't think most Witnesses know they are being misled by Satan. Actually they are being misled by unscrupulous , criminal men in reality

• wobble
    wobble

Just a question, this may have been raised ( ?) but, to find out if a story is false "inspired by satan", surely the Dubs have got to research it ?

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I was talking last night to a non appointed JW chap that came over to collect his family from our house.

We sat in another room and had a chat. I haven't spoken to him much and he asked Mrs Punk & daughter when they walked thru' : 'How did you get on with the watchtower today then?'

I didn't quite hear their replies but I got the impression they found it 'heavy going'.

Later when they'd gone I told him I don't discuss religion or the watchtower......and then proceeded to as he was alone with me.

I asked him if he thought the watchtower was 'hate crime'?

He said the verdict in his congregation here in the UK at least, was that 'apostates' in this study, only refers to those in or out of the congregation that are trying to get followers for personal gain.

The congregation he was at had comments made like 'those who have doubts, questions or simply don't want to go to meetings anymore do not fall into the mentally diseased category'!

In honesty I thought this was a more reasonable stance but I did remind him the watchtower didn't say this and it was just the Brothers being more loving than the 7 men in Brooklyn.

I hope the intensity of the hate within such an article is a wake up call for the more loving and liberal JWs!

• wobble
    wobble

Interesting P of Nice, I have used the description about myself that "I want no one to follow me " so that my family, and old JW friends, do not see me as an

Apostate.

I think generally here in the U.K it must be so, only if you are seen to be pro-actively against them will you be labelled with a big "A", though some hardline congregations and individuals must exist.

Thanks for posting your approach, I shall use that later this week if possible with family members who are visiting.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit