July 15th WT- Don't Research " False Stories " - Inspired by Satan !

by flipper 85 Replies latest jw friends

• sabastious
    sabastious
    JW's are just supposed to ASSUME the WT society knows the stories are false and implicitly trust them that they know best ! That's what the WT society is counting on from JW's - not to question their authority. It's really sadistic and insidious trickery. Peace out, Mr. Flipper

How is it that they are even capable of "assuming" hypothetical stories are false? From what I have seen of them they rarely, if ever, point to a particular story, but rather a hypothetical "group of stories."

-Sab

• flipper
    flipper

TERRY- Very true. NOTHING the WT society has predicted has ever come true. And where are Russell and Rutherford ? Dead. As are all the OTHER succession of presidents of the WT society through the years who thought that " millions now living will never die ". Which was another lie the WT society taught. The WT society doesn't want their members finding out these lies, true.

MICKEY MOUSE - Indeed. Good point from Terry.

STILLAJWEXELDER- Exactly. WT society telling Witnesses NOT to check out false stories will just perk their interest to for sure check the " false stories " out to see if they are true or not. WT society leaders aren't the sharpest tools in the shed.

SABASTIOUS- Good question. The WT society IS NOT capable of " assuming " hypothetical stories are " false ". But they WANT JW's to THINK that WT leaders are capable of knowing hypothetical stories are false. The GB doesn't even have to provide evidence of " stories " if they can deceive the Witnesses. Because if they can CONVINCE JW's NOT to use their brains and do their own research - then WT leaders have won half the battle in controlling JW's thinking and thought processes. It's what ALL mind control cults do - control members by hypothetical , or alleged fears which are not real. If they can SCARE Witnesses enough to avoid the Internet - then rank and file JW's become that much MORE controlled ! It's crazy stuff for sure

• flipper
    flipper

Wanted to bump this one up for any who would like to comment. Thanks ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Franklin Massey
    Franklin Massey

Who's going to the meeting this weekend?

• Band on the Run
  • flipper
    flipper

FRANKLIN MASSEY- Well, I'm sure as hell not going to any meeting this weekend ! Haven't gone in almost 8 years and have better things to do with my time. However if someone IS going to this WT study it would be great to get an update on how people respond at the WT study. I see where you're going with it. Good idea.

BAND ON THE RUN - Yes ? and you were saying ..... ? LOL ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

I don't know if I can stomach the study and go this Sunday,ugh. But,if I do,I'll report back.

But,in my experience,once the lesson is over,everyone is off to lunch,with little thought as to what the Watchtower was about that Sunday. After the meeting everyone will be getting ready for the big football game,not reflecting on the lesson about apostates.

• flipper
    flipper

EMPTYINSIDE- I don't blame you for not attending. I couldn't stomach meetings anymore either. Would nauseate me, literally. Very true what you say - that most Witnesses will just forget the material from the WT study and continue on to football or other hobbies without blinking an eye. They are so controlled they don't have a clue that they are

• Alleymom
  • flipper
    flipper

aLLEYMOM_ Yes ? You we're saying ? Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit