July 15th WT- Don't Research " False Stories " - Inspired by Satan !

by flipper 85 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

PUNK OF NICE- Good point. I think that many JW's just look at apostates as an OUTSIDE the organization threat- they are taught to be too trusting anyway towards people inside the congregation so they certainly don't expect their own JW relatives to be considered " apostate ". I think the WT society is trying very hard to divide loyalties between family members inwside the JW cult with this article. I think your avatar is pretty cool actually ! Kind of reminds me of how my brain felt after sitting in mind numbing meetings for years hours on end !

BLONDIE- Very interesting. That's really cool that you were able to attain those old copies of WT's and older publications online. It is very true that we can hang the WT society by showing up former teachings. However some fanatic JW's just say, " oh, that's OLD light, we have moved forward from that into NEW light. " Drives me nuts.

TRAILERFITTER- Actually - I think the whole " Adam & Eve ate the apple bit cause the snake tempted them " was just Moses writing the book of Genesis out in the desert after smoking some " chronic " - to be honest with you. I don't give much credence to it

• Fernando
    Fernando

Hey flipper!

Our experience proved that the Watchtower Pharisees and Sanhedrin do not even want "their" followers researching in the Watchtower library!

Did you know that more than half the Bible's ±152 references to the "good news" are by Paul? Yet it is near impossible to find a "publishers of the good news" that knows anything about the "good news according to Paul" - let alone studying and teaching it!

The reason why?

The "good news" MESSAGE is deliberately anti-religion and is specifically designed to set us (mentally and spiritually) free from captivity to religion/ists!

"The spirit of the Sovereign Lord Jehovah is upon me [Jesus], for the reason that Jehovah has anointed me [Jesus] to tell [the] good news to the meek ones [sheep or wheat]. He has sent me [Jesus] to bind up the brokenhearted [spiritually deprived and unregenerated], to proclaim [spiritual] liberty to those taken [spiritually] captive [by religion/ists] and the wide opening [of the spiritual eyes] even to the [spiritual] prisoners [of religion/ists]" (paraphrase of Isaiah 61:1).

It is not possible to keep pursuing a sincere and honesthearted study of the "good news" and remain captive to the Watchtower - even if one uses only the Watchtower library. Yes, the full unabridged "good news" is in the Watchtower library (although fragmented), but not in the hearts and not on the lips of Watchtower followers. It is antithetical (directly opposite) to their supremacist and self-righteous teachings and practices. One cannot serve two masters...

Greetings

Fernando

• flipper
    flipper

Didn't realize this thread had been bumped up !

FERNANDO- THanks for your comment ! Well, the one thing about the " Watchtower library " is if you look into all their older publications - even 1970 and back - the WT society has changed their teachings so many times since then it's not even funny. And as you mentioned- they DEFINITELY don't want current JW's researching their older publications from Russell, Rutherford, or any of them back then as it's evident how crazy this organization is ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• flipper
    flipper

BTTT

• Fernando
    Fernando

Yup, flipper, agreed, the further back one goes the worse it gets!

Around 1951 Hayden C Covington invented the terms "true religion" and "false religion" after the ALL "religion is a snare and a racket" campaign meant that the WBT$ were excluded from benefits enjoyed by religious organisations.

They had to weasel around a direct question from readers but thereafter largely smooth sailing in selling this deception to the ignorant masses.

*** w51 8/15 p. 511 Questions From Readers ***
    Why has the Watchtower Society suddenly approved the use of the word “religion” relative to the worship of Jehovah’s witnesses?—P. L., New York.
  • flipper
    flipper

FERNANDO- One thing the sly dog WT leaders are good at is manipulation of words and changing their meanings to suit their purposes. They weasel around logic by controlling what the JW masses PERCEIVE as logical. Yet it isn't logical at all

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit