All out pandemonium breaks out on The Six Screens Conference call... Guest Barbara Anderson and Johnny the Bethelite.

by koolaid-man 236 Replies latest jw friends

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

PC, we are all waiting for your next send-up of Rick and the Six Screens. Heck, I may just go back and listen to your other one just to hold me over. You set the bar high, bro, and I know you can top it.

• PublishingCult
    PublishingCult

Mad, I am actually working on a presentation now. I have lots to say, and I don't want to go off half-cocked, so I am getting my proverbial shit together and talking to some folks who are going to help set this crap straight once and for all, and I am going to probably give a few people stinky-poo-poo faces with the information and commentary. But some things need to be said.

If Rick and Johnny come clean it will go away a lot faster. Fearon is his own worst enemy. I think they are going to dig in, however. Shame.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

I am confident your point will be very well made. My question is: will it be funny? Because I'm STILL laughing at "orgy of homosexicality!" and the way you pulled off his voice.

• PublishingCult
    PublishingCult

Ha ha, well, I will try.

I just want to make a prediction: Either Fearon will convince Johnny to come out as a fraud so that Rick doesn't look dirty or complicit, or Rick is going throw Johnny under the bus and denounce him as a hoax denying any and all complicity.

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Six Screens and Rick Fearon are totaly over the edge! No wonder "mother" lumps us all as demon possessed apostates. I'm sorry for the abuse you have had to endure from his cult and for the life of me, no matter how much I love and respect Barbara Anderson, why would someone of her caliber even think of being on Rick's call cult? He lost his credibility long ago.

HappyDad

• whathehadas
    whathehadas

DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN WHAT THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !! This shit has turned into 6 pages. IS IT JUST ME BUT IT SEEMS LIKE EVERYTIME RICK POSTS ANYTHING ON HERE, IT SOME HOW TURNS INTO A LARGE THREAD. NO MATTER HOW MUCH HE HAS BEEN NAME CALLED AND LABELED........HE GARNERS THIS MUCH ATTENTION WHEN HE DON'T DO NOTHING ELSE BUT ADVERTISE. IF HE IS a "CRAZY SOCIOPATH" and HIS LISTENERS ARE "CRAZY SOCIOPATHS" then WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY IS THERE A NEED TO CONSTANTLY ENTERTAIN IT. THE TIMES I HAVE LISTEN TO HIS SHOW HAVE BEEN ON AND OFF SINCE I WORK AT NIGHT AND NEED SLEEP. I HAVE TO GO BACK TO THE ARCHIVES TO GET BITS AND PIECES OF THE CALLS SINCE THEY ARE SO LONG. HOWEVER IF WHAT'S BEEN SAID ABOUT HIM AND HIS SHOW ARE TRUE THAN WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY SO MUCH ATTENTION ON THIS BOARD WHEN THERE ARE PLENTY OF OTHER POSTINGS BY NEW COMERS AND REGULARS WHO RELAY TOPICS AND EXPERIENCES THAT DON'T GET 666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666 PAGESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS AND THEN POSSIBILITIES OF YOUTUBE VIDEOS FOR ONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GUYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! IF YOU GUYS FEEL LIKE HE IS DISCREDITING HONEST EX-JWS........................COME ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN! THE WT DON'T GIVE A ABOUT YOU OR YOUR FEELINGS. IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU THINK OR HOW YOU LIVE YOUR LIFE NOW! THE WT IS GONNA LABEL YOU AS A EVIL SELF CENTERED APOSTATE! CAN WE JUST MOVE ON FROM THIS SHIT AND GO BACK TO THE PURE APOSTACY!

• PublishingCult
    PublishingCult

What, Fearon is a predator. Some of us take exception to that. Most of us would like to see doubting or questioning JW still in the org have a chance of being reached. This guy is all about stacking the cards against that actually happening.

This is a discussion board. We are discussing the above. I don't particularly care for threads about drunken giberish, or tatoos, or songs that I can listen to over and over, and those threads having nothing to do with JW recovery or JW anything, but I keep my caps lock off and don't ask why everyone is so off topic, lol. This issue means meaningful meaning for some of us, and therefore, we discuss it.

• sizemik
    sizemik

I think misery summed it up . . .

DJEggNogg contributes unknowlingly to the apostate cause, and Rick Fearon contributes unknowlingly to the WT's cause.

So what do DJEggNogg (aka "the genius") and Rick (Jerry) Fearon (Springer) have in common?

An ego the size of a bus . . . that's what!

The truth is . . . this bus is like the one on "Speed" . . . if it slows to less than 300km/hr it will automatically explode from lack of attention.

Best not to ride either of them.

• whathehadas
    whathehadas

YEAH I meant for the CAPS to be on LOL. I'm just saying Dude this shit is annoying. I lurk on this board and it seems like everytime there is a post by Rick. There is 5 or more pages devoted to his ads where there is a majority of Jokes and insults about him and his calls but some how he continues to post on here and get attention. I have seen topics on here that aren't mundane that don't get this much interest. Hey its easy......Just boycott his calls if you don't like them. LovelyLil experienced some insults but she didn't get "disfellowshiped" so you can say your peace and walk away without being "shunned". You have the freedom to say what you want to say but EXPOSING THIS GUY PC ONLY GIVES HIM EXPOSURE AND MORE OF IT....YOU KNOW HOW THE NEWS AND ENTERTAINMENT MEDIA IS. Like I said before.........HE IS A SALESMAN BY TRADE SO THIS IS HIS NATURE. It's apparent to me not being a rocket scientist and all that the Moderator of this board hasn't been bothered by Rick and other "OG EX-JWS NOBLES" haven't been either to not say anything about him. I think I can piece it all together with some of those that do support him........WITNESSES FOR JESUS..........WNF WNF. THAT IS ALL I GOING TO SAY......DO THE RESEARCH ON THAT

• Listener
    Listener

THE WT DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU OR YOUR FEELINGS. IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU THINK OR HOW YOU LIVE YOUR LIFE NOW! THE WT IS GONNA LABEL YOU AS A EVIL SELF CENTERED APOSTATE! CAN WE JUST MOVE ON FROM THIS SHIT AND GO BACK TO THE PURE APOSTACY!

This forum is great for expressing a wide range of views and the discussions about six screens can help individuals decide if that interests them or not. Personally I've taken a lot of the comments written on here about six screens as a warning. Those comments are made by more sane people who have a more realistic perspective.

Regardless of whether the WT thinks we are apostates or not, it's not for them to judge but I wouldn't want to be promoting pure apostacy.

It is surprising to see someone like Barbara Anderson wanting to use six screens as another tool in her public awareness campaign but that is her choice. But just as she is using six screens, they are using her too and I bet the author of this thread is laughing his head off as his ego continues to grow.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit