All out pandemonium breaks out on The Six Screens Conference call... Guest Barbara Anderson and Johnny the Bethelite.

by koolaid-man 236 Replies latest jw friends

• wasblind
    wasblind

Rick has shown himself to be bad association for us apostates

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Hey Snowbird, how r you? Been awhile. What's new?

• snowbird
    snowbird
    Hey Snowbird, how r you? Been awhile. What's new?

Same old 76.

Or, is it 77?

Good to have you back with us.

Syl

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Outlaw,

I have to say I agree with Farkel. Sixscreen should be re-named a title more along the lines of the National Enquirer....it has now broadcasted about rampant satanic ritual abuse at Bethel, a supposed insider Bethelite spilling the beans (who is obviously a fraud), and i am sure many more off the wall stories I don't know about.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Outlaw,

Do you think maybe Mr Fearon should team up with Danny Haszard???

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    While this thread is still getting the attention that I knew it would, now is an excellent time to announce what is coming up on The Six Screens Tele-Network.

If this doesn't constitute proof of self-promotion, nothing does.

• WontLeave
    WontLeave

It's just like trying to talk to a JW who comes to your door. He's not listening; just waiting for his turn to talk. He comes here, looks for the threads with a high page count and shoves an ad in it. You can tell he isn't reading anything anybody else posts, by his totally inappropriate posts that have absolutely nothing to do with what's being said.

I listened to the recording of his call-in show once on YouTube when he advertised it here. About every 5 minutes, he'd break into the bizarre and disjointed conversation with an ad: "You're listening to the 6 Screens of the Watchtower conference call", as if the people calling in didn't already know that. Rick's shameless self-promotion and absolutely unfiltered, random hatred for the Society is just annoying. He's obviously an attention whore and he's getting all he wants of that. I certainly hope nobody is sending this crackpot any money.

I never made donations to the "World-Wide Work", because I could see the money-grubbing from the very beginning. At least the WT can be used as a tool for good (and I feel God does use them, but not like they think). They're a source for free Bibles (I don't care what the haters say, it's not a bad translation) and literature if you take the time to sift through it and filter out the garbage. Rick's content:self-promotion ratio is far too low to be useful for anything at all. He and e-Watchman are obviously in it for themselves, while pointing fingers at the Governing Body for the same thing.

• Georgiegirl
    Georgiegirl

I would agree with the majority here; he certainly doesn't seem to exemplify christian values - on ANY level. Sensationalist, yes. Cult leader in the making? Abso-frigging-lutely. I do my best to stay away from his steaming mass of you know what. I agree with PC - he does far far far more harm than any good.

I wish that legitimate folk like Barbara Anderson would stay AWAY from him; it only legitimizes him (as evidenced by his naming a bunch of people from here who have participated.)

Secondly, please, mods. He breaks the posting guidelines almost every time he spams his adverts. I would love to see him gone.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Georgiegirl is right. For instance, on the one conf call I did dialed into 2 years ago the first speaker was David Reed, a reputable exJW who I personally know to speak truth related his experience. This however was followed up by some quack who spoke of satanic ritual abuse going on at Bethel. He does attract legt people to speak and give an aura of authenticity to his tele-network.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The.

Six Screens..

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_50kvyPfr50k/TQ6B-FdsLEI/AAAAAAAABcQ/qhgX-NwcH5I/s1600/bullshit.jpg

Show

........................;-)...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit