All out pandemonium breaks out on The Six Screens Conference call... Guest Barbara Anderson and Johnny the Bethelite.

by koolaid-man 236 Replies latest jw friends

• WontLeave
    WontLeave

I can not figure out why anyone wastes time on 6-Screens or the call-in show. He has started his own JW spin-off cult which attracts the people who are too crazy even to be JWs. They are conspiracy theorists who will grasp at anything to insult or accuse the WBTS.

Fighting lies with lies just makes you another liar, Rick. You're a Governing Body wanna-be who just wishes he had the following the Society does. Just like the Writing Committee, you'll accept any insane or ridiculous source, any out-of-context evidence, any fraud, spin, or misquote. You're a hypocrite and a caricature of everything you claim to hate. When the Watchtower gives their extremist, idealized description of an "apostate", you're the only one I can think of who actually fits it to a tee.

• whathehadas
    whathehadas

RICK now you got to be reading all these posts ripping you. Aint no way in the world that a honest individual would not take this to heart and get discouraged. What will it take for you to change?

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

While this thread is still getting the attention that I knew it would, now is an excellent time to announce what is coming up on The Six Screens Tele-Network. Sat. April 16. 7:pm. est. Richard Rawe's scheduled guest will be former Jehovah's Witness Steven Unthank calling in from Austraila. Unthank will discuss the criminal complaint issued against The Watchtower Org. http://www.heraldsun.com.au/ipad/former-witness-taking-on-watch-tower/story-fn6bfmgc-1226036543156

• Mr. Falcon
    Mr. Falcon

"Gratiano speaks an infinite deal of nothing, more
    than any man in all Venice: his reasons are as two grains
    of wheat hid in two bushels of chaff; you shall seek all
    day ere you find them; and when you have them they are
    not worth the search."

~ The Merchant of Venice Act I, Scene I

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime

Yay! More spam from Koolaid-man!

5. Spamming
    Please don't add the same comment to more than one forum.

See the post above, and then an exact copy pasted into page 5 of:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/child-abuse/208589/5/Hear-Ye-Hear-Ye-Barbara-Anderson-sharing-April-10th-Australian-Newspaper-Article-about-WT-and-back-ground-checks

He didn't even change the content to tie it in with that thread... I hope Simon is getting paid!

While this thread is still getting the attention that I knew it would

Which thread is still getting the attention that you knew it would? This thread? Or the other thread? Will you cut/paste this into other threads as well?

- Lime

• bohm
    bohm

While this thread is still getting the attention that I knew it would

Does anybody else find this troubling? Clearly lovelylil got hurt (and with good reason), Rick made it worse by lying, and when he is called out on being a scumbag he treat that as more free advertising .

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Does anybody else find this troubeling?

Yes, but not surprising. Attention is what it's all about and he doesn't care if it's good attention or bad. He'll take whatever he can get, which is pathetic.

W

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

I have to say this sixscreens is totally counterproductive...obviously has its own self-promoting agenda....and is the stereotypical 'angry, raving apostate' that the WT depicts those who leave to be. WHile there are some good, reputable speakers on the show...many of its stories are wild, unsubstantiated tabloids that make this telenetwork the equivalent of the National Enquirer.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Just chiming in to say HEY!!! to Isaac.

Syl

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    You are aself-absorbed promoter and a disgrace to people who are opposers to the WTS.
    I also believe you might be crazy, but I'm not qualified to know.....Farkel

Farkel..

One of the Biggest Heavy Wieghts in Cyber Dub World..

Has just given Rick Fearon ,his Report Card..

.......................;-) ...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit