AndersonsInfo

by minimus 189 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

Any of you here who are comparing Barbara's work and research and interest in exposing child abuse on a par with sensationalism and National Enquirer just have not informed yourself of the FACTS of the WT society's liability and negligence in child abuse cases before in other situations. Some of you commenting I noticed joined the board in the last year or two. Were you aware that the WT society settled out of court a $ 16 million $$$ paid off amount to multiple JW child sexual abuse victims in 2007 ? And that Barbara had court documentation on those cases which was available to the public ?

I never cease to be amazed by how readily some EX-JW's here seem to jump to the defense of the WT society when it's clear and obvious how deceptive and shameless they've been in covering over child abuse in their ranks. How about the Dateline program exposing WT society tolerance of child abuse in 2002 ? Was that just an illusionary fantasy aired to " attack " the WT Society - as one poster put it ? I have talked to Barbara personally for hours before and know her as a friend to be a sincere , authentic, honest reporter of what she sees and desires justice to come to victims of child abuse. Give her credit where credit is due. Those who are critical , what have YOU done lately to expose these child abuse injustices ?

Anything that Barbara has researched has NOT had " flimsy evidence " or been just " bizarre attempts at slinging mud at the WT society. " If you guys slinging discredit at Barbara would grow up and inform yourselves and research individually what she has done in her efforts to fight child abuse perhaps you wouldn't sound so apologetic for the WT society. Otherwise why not just go back to the JW cult and let yourself be mind controlled in an illusionary cloud of spiritually drunken stupor ? I feel the tunnel vision of cult mind control from JW ville might still be active among some of our posters synapses in their brains. Sheesh people , wake the hell up

• wasblind
    wasblind

You know you da man Outlaw

• believingxjw
    believingxjw

Simon,

You locked a thread I started. Why are you picking on this poster? Others have disagreed with Barbara but you seem to find me a problem? Am I easier to lock out? That's fine, Simon.

• Simon
    Simon
    You locked a thread I started. Why are you picking on this poster? Others have disagreed with Barbara but you seem to find me a problem? Am I easier to lock out? That's fine, Simon.

STILL you don't actually address or explain anything that you disagree with.

All I'm seeing are people who want to criticise Barbs message. Fine, you had your say.

But that isn't enough is it?

No, you have to keep criticising and pushing your point way beyond most people giving a damn.

Why is that?

Next you try and turn the point into "You're being like the WTS" and start a new topic with a completely different spin on things.

Barb is like the WTS, I'm like the WTS ... anyone else? Maybe the problem is yours and yours alone. Go find some windmills ...

• believingxjw
    believingxjw

Simon,

When have I given you problems? Have I been trouble for you in the past?

I just feel strongly about this one thing, and I don't think I'm alone. If it were not for your rude remark to shut the hell up I would have left the topic alone. But you drew the line, Simon. You said to shut up. I said no, I will not. Now you ask what is wrong with me? I'll tell you, Simon, I've paid a high price for my voice and I will not shut up. Now, you can ban me if you wish but do not ask me to shut up again. No man will ever say that again to me and I remain silent as I did in the Watchtower!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

So you're a girl?

• believingxjw
    believingxjw

Yes. I'm a woman.

• Simon
    Simon
    I just feel strongly about this one thing, and I don't think I'm alone. If it were not for your rude remark to shut the hell up I would have left the topic alone. But you drew the line, Simon. You said to shut up. I said no, I will not. Now you ask what is wrong with me? I'll tell you, Simon, I've paid a high price for my voice and I will not shut up. Now, you can ban me if you wish but do not ask me to shut up again. No man will ever say that again to me and I remain silent as I did in the Watchtower!

Again, you see the WTS everywhere whether it's there or not.

You claim my remarks cause you *not* to let things drop and yet my remarks were made precisely because you will not let things drop. Yet still, I do not know what your point is.

Why is that? What is your true intent? You appear to feel way stronger than 'I don't like how Barb phrases things' warrants yet that seems to be all this is about.

Is it? Is that it? You seem to want Barb to shut up (who is also a woman I might add) and yet your voice cannot be silenced? Does that seem fair to you?

Please, no more empty rhetoric - tell me precisely what your issue is and stop changing the subject. Last chance.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Is your period on ?????? cause I can relate, I used to go through that

and I was hard to deal with durin' those times, and yes my ole man would tell

me to shut up. and I would be highly pissed when he said those words

but hun, you need to give it a rest cause it done played out ,chill

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

word

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit