AndersonsInfo

by minimus 189 Replies latest jw friends

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

miseryloveselders: That was a stupid and insulting post. Do not post things like this or you will be banned.

LOL, you serious? LOL, WOW!!! You know, I shouldn't be so surprised that you reacted in this fashion, because that post wasn't necessarily offensive to our beloved Mrs.Anderson, but it was definately a scud missle intended to get a reaction out of her stalkeresque fans. You know Simon.........I'm yet to read the so called offensive post that sent this thread into a tizzy in the first place. All I see in this thread is a bunch of ego trippin-self congratulatory-out in the open apostates defending a damsel not in distress from the vile Anonymous Peanut Postate Posse. I threw that post out there fishing, and you bit it, hook, line, and sinker. I'm actually surprised that it was you that bit as I didn't take you for an overly sensitive guy. This whole thread is hilarious to me because there was nothing overly offensive directed toward Mrs.Anderson, but all you folks, particulary you men which really surprises me, felt the need to defend her honor, which wasn't attacked in the first place. I tell ya, if the WT ever decides to bomb Tennessee, you guys will make awesome human shields. You folks have traded the Faithful & Discreet Slave for yourselves.

Oh, and for the record Simon, its your board, DO WHAT YOU FEEL YOU HAVE TO DO. You can take that however, bruh.

• james_woods
    james_woods
    I didn't expand on 'anonymous peanut gallery' as it should be a self-defining phrase. Either you are anonymous or not and either you are merely heckling the performer, or you are not.
    Who decides? That's up to you, me and slimboyfat

Just the three of you?

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

One last thing before I'm officially banned by Fuhrer Simon and his mistress Eva Besty, at one point I thought the overreaction by you fellas was an April Fools Joke that was a few days late. Like I thought this was simply a joke or something. I guess it wasn't, you fellas really are that sensitive. Well, at least your gentlemen, considering you're protecting Mrs.Barabara. I just hope you treat your wives as well off the board.

• besty
    besty
    Just the three of you?

No, you as well James. In fact we all get to decide. That's why its called 'subjective'. Apologies for the nuance passing you by.

• Mary
    Mary

I didn't read all the pages on this---only the opening post. I find it disturbing that some like to immediately jump on Barbara for the slightest faux pas----imagined or otherwise.

How many of us on here have had the impact that Barbara has on exposing some pretty horrific stuff that goes on in the Organization? My own opinion is that she has done a wonderful service and has contributed endless hours of her time providing information that might otherwise never be known and for myself, I feel a deep indebtness to her and Joe for what they've done. No, I don't worship her, but I have great respect for her and I truly do not see why others feel the need to continually bash her every time she makes a post.

• james_woods
    james_woods
    No, you as well James. In fact we all get to decide. That's why its called 'subjective'. Apologies for the nuance passing you by.

We were already aware. Thank you for your cooperation.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I'm scratching my head trying to figure this thread out. :/

• bohm
    bohm

just want to say i have read much of what the Andersons has provided and found it all very informative, encouraging and scary. i very much appreciate the work they are doing and i know it help a lot of people.

oh, and this thread is PAINFULL to read.

• J. Hofer
    J. Hofer

mary, you probably should have read it, because noone was jumping on her. minimus just made it up and almost everyone followed.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I'm scratching my head trying to figure this thread out. :/....Leolaia

There are some who would use their Freedom of Speech..

To suppress Barb Andersons Freedom of Speech..

http://mamazina.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/confused_woman_guide_01.jpg

.......................... ...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit