AndersonsInfo

by minimus 189 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I am sick and tired of people putting down posters like the Andersons! They work hard to expose some things we might never have known about. Why some find fault with them, or Ray Franz before them, or Maximus when he was here is beyond me.

Be thankful for those that decide to come here and share what they know about this Organization.

We get elders who are still in their positions and they share with us a lot of interesting news and perspectives. Rather than beat them down, why not just appreciate them??

• james_woods
    james_woods

There was a Maximus?

• Alfred
    Alfred

Right on Minimus! ... had Ray or Barbara decided to stay in and not share their discoveries, a lot of us would probably still be ignorant followers of the FDS...

• Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

cosign.

She was merely informing everyone about what an individual in Australia was pursing against the WTS. I think it's good to know what the WTS is wrestling with on a global basis. It's not like she was saying WTS was going to go belly up as a result.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I`m a Big Fan of..

Barb Anderson..

.............................. ...OUTLAW

• snowbird
    snowbird

Matthew 13:58 But Jesus said, "A prophet is taken for granted in his hometown and his family." He didn't do many miracles there because of their hostile indifference. The Message Bible

Nothing new.

Marvin Shilmer also does a commendable job of exposing the WT's chicanery, yet his efforts are often unappreciated.

Syl

• compound complex
    compound complex

Barb and Joe:

!

Love,

CoCo

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Barb and Joe are wonderful people. I love them as friends. I admire all they have done once they realized "the truth" of things.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Barb's a star.

I don't think it was anything personal with the person who dumped on her thread though. Look through his posting history, he does it to everyone.

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

An ignorant poster such as that should be terminated from this forum. I thank the Anderson's and all the others who help expose what is going on in the borg.

HappyDad

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit