AndersonsInfo

by minimus 189 Replies latest jw friends

• james_woods
    james_woods
    mary, you probably should have read it, because noone was jumping on her. minimus just made it up and almost everyone followed.

almost.

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

I'm wondering if this thread is the result of the board being kinda dead lately. I can't speak on behalf of everybody else, but I found myself somewhat bored with this board lately, and salivating for something, anything new in WT land. This thread came up and like starved sharks with chum in the water, we went into a frenzy. A frenzy all over nothing at that.

• minimus
    minimus

I put this thread up because I HATE seeing good people that provide positive things against the Watchtower Organization being trashed. I said from the beginning that some people take personal pot shots against certain in the know posters and try to knock them down a few pegs for some strange reasons.

Even if I don't always agree with someone's view or their style, why assasinate their character? Does it make us feel better about ourselves?

• Mary
    Mary
    mary, you probably should have read it, because noone was jumping on her. minimus just made it up and almost everyone followed.

I read the thread that Barbara did and some of the snarky comments directed at her on there surprised me..........even though I guess it shouldn't.

• james_woods
    james_woods

I do not often pick fights with Minimus - but this goes beyond personality or personal attacks.

The simple truth of the matter will eventually reveal itself.

And - that should be enough to settle the matter.

• minimus
    minimus

JW, you and I are usually on the same page. I just think that sometimes we enjoy ripping "cult heros" like Franz and Andersons because we can. Sure, no one is perfect but it appears some have an agenda against these types of people.

• minimus
    minimus

It used to SICKEN me when I would see people rip old Ray Franz. I think it is so unappreciative.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

almost.

Ditto

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I'm wondering if this thread is the result of the board being kinda dead lately.

It can get like that when the trolls leave. *giggle*

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

WHY..

http://www.metal-archives.com/images/2/7/0/6/27061_logo.JPG

? ..

......................... ...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit