but posters like believeingxjw just brings the best out in some of us

Skeeter your a mess you grandstander

• believingxjw
    believingxjw

Glad to be of service!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Outlaw,
    That is a lie! You are imitating the very religion you claimed to have left! I don't want to shut anyone up and you know it......BelievingexJW

Thats a really Sorry Strawman..

You don`t like Barbs Thread..You don`t like Simons Opinion..You don`t like My Support for Either of Them..

Our only Option..

If we want to Please You is..To "Shut the Fuck Up"..

That`s not going to happen..

LOL!!..

............................ ...OUTLAW

• believingxjw
    believingxjw

Lol, you yourself know that is not the case. Yet you play the part. That's okay Outlaw I understand.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Lol, you yourself know that is not the case. Yet you play the part. That's okay Outlaw I understand.....BelievingexJW

What is it,you Understand?..

You can`t Back Up,a Word you have Said..

Your not very good at Pulling a Rabbit out of Your Ass..

Whats left?..

• wasblind
    wasblind

And the best actor award goes to Outlaw, because you play the part so darn well

• believingxjw
    believingxjw

An actor, so true.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Hey Believingxjw,

Couldn't find a trophy for a sidekick, but I nominate you for one

cause without you we couldn't keep this sh!t goin'

• Simon
    Simon
    This is so ironic. We come from a religion that says this to us all the time, shut the hell up, they say. Now you say the same. Fine, Simon. Just fine.
    The Governing Body says it because they don't want waves, I presume it is said here for the same reason. Too bad really but it does show one thing, we are all the same.

And so we get to the REAL issue don't we?

ANYTHING that possibly reminds you of anything slightly similar to the WTS in any way shape or form just HAS to be bad and railed against. Even if it isn't similar then you'll try and find a way to construe it so it is.

As you well know it was Simon who was calling for end to discussion

Actually, I'm just so bored of reading your anoying whining CRAP. I really don't know what your argument or point is, you are just moaning and moaning "I don't like this, I don't like how she said this"

So understand? YOUR CRAP IS BORING AND WE DONT WANT TO LISTEN TO IT

Don't like Barbs posts? Don't read them. I don't like yours. Do you like to hear me say what a fool I think you are over and over and over again (hopefully you get the point by now)

Again you misdirect. I did not say Simon was shutting things down, I said he was calling for an end to discussion. "Shut the hell up..." is not an open invitation to continue expressing our opinions is it? If you think it is then it is you who needs to hone his reading comprehension skills, buddy!

I actually said "feel free to ..."

Your silly protests say too much about you on this topic. Defend all you want, but what exactly are you defending? Do you know?

Do you know what you are arguing for? I sure as hell don't and can't tell.

That is a lie! You are imitating the very religion you claimed to have left! I don't want to shut anyone up and you know it.

Again, you see the WTS everywhere, even where it isn't. Sad, sad, sad.

Now, are you going to see sense yet and give it a rest?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

LOL!!@WasBlind!!..

So true..

Now I`m off to make a nice Chicken Dinner..

I only use Dancing Chickens in my Recipe..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit